Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on December 9, 2013
This bag is nice! I love the fabric, pockets and pattern. I think it would work the best for an overnight bag or weekend bag. It's not large like a duffle bag, but is decently sized.
on January 7, 2014
When I bought this bag I knew it was large but I had NO idea how BIG it was going to be....it is a nice bag, perfect for the gym or as a carry-on for flying. But as a large everyday, carry-all bag it will not work.
on April 10, 2014
The bag itself seems roomy and sturdy, I'll be using it on a trip this weekend for the first time. There are external pockets for small items and my 14" Chromebook, with case, easily fits inside with plenty of room left over for other items. Looks like I will turn it sideways in the airplane to fit under the seat. I was very disappointed in the fabric colors. The color of the fabric is dull, not at all what how the picture appears. I didn't expect in-your-face reds, pinks and blues, but I didn't expect it to look like grandma's 90 year old dress after 1000 washings either. Perhaps another color would be more vibrant, but I doubt it.
on April 27, 2014
Nice and sturdy as well as roomy. Its light empty so it doesn't add to weight as you pack items in the bag. Would get 5 stars if it had some compartment pockets inside or out for quick access but is great as is.
on July 21, 2015
Well I gotta say I love this bag, my boyfriend got it for me. Delivery was pretty quick (and I live in Costa Rica), came sooooo perfectly packed so nothing would happen to the bag, came in this big box, which I really like because it shows they're care, not like other bag that come roll like a news paper so they will save space in the shipping, ughhh! So the thing is I'm a law student, have 3 beautiful pomeranian dogs, a part time job and in a few months I'm gonna become and aunt :-), so my life is pretty hectic, I have a lot to carry, my books and portafolios, my Ipad, my make-up, my blazer, my umbrella, etc. I usually carry really nice looking leather bags, but with everything thats going on I really need it a big but not huge bag (to me it has a pretty useful and decent size, it's like 2 Cosmopolitan magazines (if measuring with the magazines place verticaly next to each other) and 1/4 of wide and 1 Cosmo mag place verticaly of height), but I'm really picky regarding bags, if the bag doesn't have a well structure shape, nice color and from a good brand I won't use it, they'll have to kill me first!!!!!!!!!

However I find this bag a good size for fitting all my collegue stuff, fashion girl stuff, fancy dog mommy stuff and auntty things!!! It's not heavy, which it's really important when you get a big bag, because you don't want a heavy bag that's gonna get heavier when you put your things in it (this happened to me with a beautiful expensive leather big bag from Zara, so cute yet sooooo heavy I gave up and now its in my closet like forever now), and I have a car so I don't have to deal a lot with the weight of the bag, but yesterday my car had a misshap and I had to take the bus to the university that's really far from here and I had to carry the bag all over the city and I was soooooo confortable!!!!! I didn't use the long strap, just with the 2 handles was just fine to put in my shoulder. I loooove the print, perfect for collegue, formal, fashionable, yet fun (and if I get some extra cash I will love to get the Emory Paisley <3 sooooo beautiful!!!!)

The only bad thing I found is that if its rainning the bag will definitely get wet, and in Costa Rica can rain any time, but since I have a car, guess is fine.

100% Recomended as a Collegue bag!!!!!!
review image review image
on May 30, 2014
It is really huge. I bought it to use as a big purse to put all my stuff in along with a small cross body purse to put inside. But really, you can't just carry this around everyday. Now for a trip - perfect.
on June 21, 2014
My Tommy Hilfiger Duffle Bag just came in today. I am super excited to use it! I am taking a trip and wanted something versatile. It is the perfect size for quick overnights and plane rides. A zipper on the inside would be nice but I do love the pouches that are there instead. The floral print looks great too! The shipping was quick!! I was a little worried it would not get here in time for me to leave! So, thank you!!
on December 13, 2013
Is sooooooooo big! i love it! I will use it for my trips! is perfect!
Love the colour, excellent quality, what can i say! Is perfect!
on April 2, 2014
I bought this bag to go on several vacations. By the end of the second vacation it was really
dirty. So instead of giving up and throwing it out I put it through the washing machine and
then let it air dry. It looks new! I am very pleased with this purchase.
on July 12, 2014
Nice size bag for overnight or to the gym. Comfortable on my shoulder as well.

See 1 answered question