5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wallet!
Published on September 25, 2011 by Gabe

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality! I don't recommend it to anyone
Customer Video Review     Length:: 0:22 Mins
Published 6 months ago by ZIGZAG

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic wallet!, September 25, 2011
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Ranger Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
I don't write reviews often (actually this is my first review), but I felt like this deserved one. I've always hated wallets because I have to carry a lot of things in my pockets as it is, and the wallets I had before this one were big, fat, and left my pockets bulging so much that a pick-pocketer would salivate at the sight of them. I used a Slim Clip for a few years (like on the commercials), but I got sick of it rubbing off all the writing on my credit cards, so I finally decided to look for a good quality wallet that won't make my pants bulge.

This fit the bill perfectly. Let me get one thing out of the way right now: this isn't a big wallet. If you're looking for a wallet with lots of compartments for cards, ID's, coins, and anything else, look elsewhere. This has only 3 slots for credit cards, one slot for your ID, and I put one more card in the removable sleeves for pictures, which works fine for me. The advantage of the lack of compartments is that it's super thin. It's obviously not quite as thin as my Slim Clip was, but surprisingly it's not too far off.

Quality-wise, this thing is made great! It has that great leather feel with the Tommy Hilfiger logo sewn in on the front. I feel like this thing could last me years if I needed it to (and I probably will). The box it came in was also a foreshadowing of the quality of the wallet; it was cardboard with leather sewn in on the front. I almost didn't want to throw it away.

To conclude, if you want a wallet that can hold a huge number of cards and coins, keep looking. But if you want a thin wallet that'll hold cash and a few credit cards, and look great doing it, then buy this wallet. You won't be disappointed.

UPDATE: Two years later, and this wallet is still going strong! I fully expect this thing to last me another ten, twenty years if I want it to (and I likely will). They just don't make long-lasting products like this anymore. I would recommend this thing to anyone. I'll never need another wallet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent wallet, January 22, 2011
Mićko (Podgorica, Montenegro) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Ranger Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
This is a small type of wallet, just a few compartments for IDs and credit cards and one compartment for cash. Cool, simple and very stylish. I'm very happy with it, and you will be if you are looking to buy a wallet you want to keep in a back pocket of your jeans. It want make a bulge on your behind as it doesn't have that coin compartment, made of leather, in a nice box.

This would be an excellent gift for any guy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy access wallet, May 1, 2011
Purchased this wallet to replace an ancient wallet I carried for years. This wallet comes with a removable sleeve which you can insert you ID in. Several slots for credit cards and a deep cash slot. So your cash doesn't show as much when looking in your wallet. Good leather feel with the Tommy Hilfiger sewn in. Not big and bulky, very flat and not to complicated. Just a very good quality leather wallet!

1.0 out of 5 stars Very bad quality! I don't recommend it to anyone, January 10, 2014
Length:: 0:22 Mins

It was a birthday gift for my friend. The box was high quality but when I opened it I was very dissapointed. The leather quality is very poor and the wallet doesn't looks so good in reality as on this pictures. It's not a good gift for a friend and even it's a shame to give this wallet to somebody as a gift. I didn't expected such a bad quality and not only the quality , but the look is much worse than on the pictures. It's very funny, but the leather quality of the box was even much better than the wallet leather quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars put-together kind of small, March 31, 2012
I read reviews about the wallet being small, but it's actually not that small. It would be if you carry around bulky kind of wallets. This one is put-together kind of small and takes notes without feeling they're stacked or jammed inside. Over all, it looks shiny, rich in color, and organized. Recommended purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars SMALL Wallet, September 3, 2011
They should really put this wallet in the kids section, cannot put more than a couple of cards in here and your DL with out the whole thing expanding at the seams. forget putting any money into this. Its made great, but small.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is this true Tommy Hilfiger's product?, April 9, 2014
Well. I bought a lot of items from Amazon. This one is the worse. Please look at my picture. It has a serious quality problem. I bought it a week ago. The leather peels off. It seems the leather and the color are not dry enough. Or the leather is false.

2.0 out of 5 stars Received with scratches, December 5, 2012
It is a great wallet but it came with many scratches which is unsatisfactory. I felt that I've been scammed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good light wallet, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Ranger Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
My brother just came to visit with the ugliest, thickest wallet I have ever seen. Besides looking awful, it is very unhealthy for him to sit on a bulging wallet, as it can throw off his back.

I knew if I bought him a new leather wallet, one he liked, he would throw out half the junk he had is his old wallet.
So, I found a Hilfiger made of real leather that looked fairly small. It worked! He really liked it, and is slowly moving his cards into it, and throwing out all his junk. I explained that it is leather and you have to give the slots time to stretch, and then he can add a bit more.
Long story short, he loves the wallet (only $18!) and I am so happy.

UPDATE 3/18/14: my brother came to visit and had this wallet in his back pocket. I asked him how it was holding up and he said he loved it!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's a small wallet., June 4, 2014
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Ranger Passcase Wallet (Apparel)
It's nice quality and looks nice, but it is on the small side. I had to make an adjustment to keep less cards on me after I got this (which is fine with me).

I gave it 3 stars because of all the fake reviews. Disgusting practice. Take your money elsewhere.

Tommy Hilfiger Men's Ranger Passcase Wallet