Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tommy Hilfiger Men's Dress Reversible Belt with Polished Nickel Buckle
Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on November 4, 2015
Don't waste your money! I bought this belt for my husband a few months ago, because it claimed to be "genuine leather".  I guess it could have been leather, but if so, it was the thinnest leather I've ever seen. Basically, two thin pieces shown around some fabric of some kind. Within a few months, its unwearable. I definitely do not recommend to this belt and would recommend that you stay away from this brand in general.
review image review image review image
on December 21, 2014
The pin in the buckle is bent in the middle after first use and the shiny coating of the the metal broke, revealing the inside of the pin which is now located on the wrong side of the belt. It is made of very poor quality material for a brand name belt and completely useless. Unbelievable! I am retuning it and will not buy it ever. This belt should not be sold on this generally trustworthy site.
on March 14, 2015
It's OK for the price, although I purchased a more durable reversible leather belt for a couple of dollars less, but it's fine for doing the job. My only real problem with this belt is the buckle. It's very cheaply made. So light that I feel I'm going to break it at some point in time. When the metal parts hit each other and the buckle rattles, I hear this rattling sound of cheap metal parts hitting one another. I would've expected better quality from a Hilfiger belt.

One thing I noticed after I received the belt. This is a "dress" belt. It's best on your dress pants; not wide enough to fit comfortably around your jeans or other casual pants. The product name clearly states it's a "Dress Reversible Belt...;" I guess I wasn't paying much attention to that though.
on October 30, 2014
Soft and comfortable to wear. But I'm struggling about the size. I used to buy a 36 of Tommy's belt which was a little bit short so this time I choose 38, while the problem is there are too less holes on the belt that even I choose the last one it is still loose. I have to get a pin to have one or two holes on it.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon October 20, 2014
so far, so good. The belt buckle is on a swivel and basically spins around from "black" to "brown". The belt is typical pressure bonded leather, thin, and decent. Not like a thick leather belt. I think bonded leather is the finish, applied under pressure or vacuum to vinyl. Anyway, so be it, the belt looks good and so far, is holding up well. It fits about how you would expect. I ordered 2 inches above measure, as instructed and its got maybe 4-5" extra. However, I have had belts that barely fit, so its hard to know. I think if you ordered as instructions tell you, its fine. You should have 3-5" extra like me.

good luck. I hope this helps, thanks for reading.
on December 9, 2014
Great quality belt, looks very classy with the high quality nickel plated buckle
Wear it with casual dressy slacks and then just a pair of jeans
the reversible buckle means a perfect match for any colour pant from beige
to navy
Highly recommend
regards
Jimbob
on August 4, 2015
Since it was a brand name product I expected the material to be softer but its quite rigid, for what the product feels its not a brand name product feeling. I previously had a Kenneth Cole belt and I was more satisfied with the quality of their material.
Nevertheless if you are looking for a simple belt which will do the job this is good enough, not worth the price though so I have taken off 2 stars.
on December 4, 2014
Tommy Hilfiger Reversible Belt is a nice quality belt that looks classy. Who doesn't like a reversible belt?! I love to just have one belt when traveling so it won't take up too much space in my luggage. The fit is perfect and spot on for my 32" waist.
on March 24, 2015
Nice quality leather, sturdy buckle. Bought this for my husband's birthday; he hasn't worn it yet. I am hopeful that it will maintain its looks, belts don't last him too long? We'll see how this one does.
on February 12, 2015
this piece of crap looks good and all but it broke in a month of use. I am a thing person and there's no reason why this should've broke in a month.
Honestly, one of the worst products I have ever bought from amazon.