5.0 out of 5 stars gorgeous, March 27, 2014
Love this bag! Perfect size for a carry on or overnighter. Great dimensions and super cute.this is going to get a ton of use!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful!, June 22, 2014
I really love the duffle bag and expect it to last a long time. Nicely made and it is a very good size.

5.0 out of 5 stars For my daughter's weekend trips, June 18, 2014
I bought this as a gift for my 8-yr old daughter to take with her for sleepovers -- we both loved the color and design of the bag. Although it is rather large for her (perfect for her change of clothes, extra shoes, doll & clothes & shoes -- and toothbrush ;)) it would be ideal for an adult for a weekend away. I like that it not only has the handles, but also a sturdy carrying strap that is easily adjusted to fit either her or an adult to carry. It also has useful pockets at each end and on one of the sides, as well as inside. Please note that it is a quilted cotton, so it is not waterproof or resistant in any way. On the whole, we are both pleased with the bag and can see it being useful for many trips to come.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this!, June 17, 2014
I bought this when it was a "deal" as a spur of the moment decision, and I love it! It is really pretty and a great size!

5.0 out of 5 stars wife loved it, June 12, 2014
Bought this for my wife and she loved it she uses it when we go on vacation it was bigger than I expected it to be

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, May 11, 2014
Bright, cheerful. Nice design that is better in the hand than the photo in my opinion. Good size for a day trip bag. Well made.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 18 year old LOVES this bag!!, May 4, 2014
I bought this bag for my high school senior but was worried if it was "cool" enough for her. We are not Vera Bradley fans. My daughter and her friends LOVE this bag! Good choice for teen gift!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Got it as a Today's Deal, May 3, 2014
Norma Y. Zamora (Rio Grande Valley, TX, USA) - See all my reviews
And at that price ... HAD to buy it! It's so beautiful. I've gotten compliments already and just pulled it out of the box so far! Can't wait to use it on upcoming trips this Summer!! Thank you Amazon!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, perfect carry on, May 2, 2014
The bag is beautiful. Very striking. It is nicely made, has several pockets inside to help organize items. It is the exact size of an allowable "personal item" for carry on that will fit under the seat. I look forward to using this bag for many years.

5.0 out of 5 stars ALOT cuter than it shows!, May 1, 2014
Roomy, lightweight, and so much fun!! Have only used it a couple of times so far but everyone comments on it - so bright!! I will travel with it shortly. I have since bought another piece that matches this one. You will love it when you see it in person.

Tommy Hilfiger Splashy Floral Duffle Bag