5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, classy alternative to leather
Published 5 months ago by Annie

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice size but cheap looking being that it is nylon ...
Nice size but cheap looking being that it is nylon instead of leather Something I would chose to buy for a teenager.I will be sending this bag back and staying away from this material. You get what you pay for, and I will stick to leather or as close to it as I can get. I love Tommy and was so disapointed that this bag did not work for me.
Published 5 months ago by spendin$

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, classy alternative to leather, August 28, 2014
Annie (Southern Calif.) - See all my reviews
I used this bag for the first time this week and am very pleased. It looks exactly like the picture, a dark black with hi-grade nylon and leather-like detailing. Does not look cheap at all. It's not a dress bag, but it's dressy enough for most business suits. Calvin has a similar size cross-body also made of nylon at nearly twice the price and I prefer this one. Alternatives to leather are in vogue and this is one of the nicest I've seen. The strap is quite long but very functional--it's so great to have both hands freed up. The outer zip pocket is perfect for a phone and more. The inner zip pocket is also quite roomy The gold logo charm is a substantial weight and some may want to remove it. This bag is not large, but has nice dimensions and room enough for daily needs.

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice size but cheap looking being that it is nylon ..., August 26, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just received this wonderful cross body bag, August 16, 2014
Just received this wonderful cross body bag, and I could not be more pleased! It is exactly what I wanted, and at a fabulous price!
I plan to enjoy this bag for many years to come!!!!