5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1781121 Rose Gold-Plated Watch (Watch)
Excellent watch, the combination of colors and the engraving of the dial is just perfect, it's a realy good looking present. 100% recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars nice watch, October 28, 2012
Nice watch. Its was a little more plastic looking than i imagined, but true to description. The white band is rough like grills instead of smooth like the picture. Other than that its beautiful.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what my granddaughter wanted!, October 2, 2012
Sigrid Beale (Marquette, Mi 49855) - See all my reviews
My 15 yr old granddaughter had been wanting a rose gold watch with modern overtones. I found several for her to pick from and she fell in love with this Tommy Hilfiger #1781121 model, with it's white silicon watchband, "real" numbered dial, and encased gemstones, for worry free wearability, thus allowing her to wear it while participating in curricular or her many extra curricular activities. Beauty and durability for the fashionable teen on the go of today.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great watch!, November 8, 2012
I loved the watches, the two people I gave them to loved them as well. I got the watches in a timely manner too. Thanks!!

5.0 out of 5 stars loveee it!, October 17, 2012
this watch is soooo beautiful and elegant, i am very happy with my purchase, and the price is not that bad..recommended to everyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sport watch, June 13, 2013
Its beautiful, fits well, and looks great. It's a great size to be able to see. Rose gold tone is very pretty.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, June 2, 2013
I was very happy with the watch it was beautiful and everything it said it was. I had to return it because it was a gift and it was too large for her taste

5.0 out of 5 stars nice piece, October 30, 2012
Otto Galvez Pineda "gotvolatze" (Tegucigalpa, Honduras, Central Amrica) - See all my reviews
This watch is absolutely beautiful. It doesn't really look as pink as in the pictures, but I'm impressed about how nice it is. I would highly recommend it for teenagers or young adults.

5.0 out of 5 stars A great buy! A Beautiful watch!, July 13, 2014
I bought for my cousin. Definitely is a beautiful watch. A year and a half later the color is the original as in the box and works ok. I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, May 16, 2014
excellent product, I arrived in excellent condition, I fulfilled my expectations. It is a beautiful and luxurious watch was worth the buy

Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1781121 Rose Gold-Plated Watch