5.0 out of 5 stars Nice...
Nice watch for a clean look, the watch is large, so if one is looking for a small to medium look, this watch is not for you.
Published on December 12, 2012 by AC

2.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch: too big
The design of this watch is great. Unfortunately it looks like a man's watch and I'm over that phase. I also have small wrists, and though wan't looking for something too small, it is way too big.
Published on February 18, 2013 by Sofiabella

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice..., December 12, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1781194 Sport Tank Stainless Steel Watch (Watch)

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Hilfger Women's Watch, November 22, 2012
I absolutely love this watch.
I get so many complements
And it was a great price.
I'm from Australia and this watch was more than half the price on Amazon

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this watch!, April 18, 2013
I love this watch! The design of the face is beautiful in person. The stainless steel has a good feel and not cheap.

5.0 out of 5 stars beautiful, June 11, 2013
exactly what I was looking for, the face is about the size of a quarter. It's as heavy as a bracelet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Attractive, sturdy, great price, November 10, 2012
Tommy Hilfiger makes watches? Yeah, me too. My wife saw this watch on a "bargain" site priced $25 higher. She wanted a rectangular watch, and she loves it. It is plain and simple, and big enough on a woman's wrist to make a statement. The little bit of red and white paint at the end of the minute hand is a nice touch. The watch is very substantial. Sizing it was easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice watch for a great price!, June 22, 2013
TA "TA" (Raleigh, NC) - See all my reviews
Band was a perfect fit right out of the box: and watch looks even nicer in person. I have been looking for this style of watch for months and I am glad I chose this one. The face is larger than expected, but I like the watch too much to send it back. I have received more compliments on this watch than I ever got on my other more expensive watches (is, Gucci).

5.0 out of 5 stars Gift, April 12, 2013
I got this watch as a gift for my cousin and she lived it. SHe wanted a Michael Kors watch, but that was out of price range. However after searching all over for an alternative, I came across this watch. It looks like described and works wonderfully. She loves it. I ordered myself and my sister the rose gold and gold watches respectfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, but it came with a dead battery., August 16, 2014
I ordered this for my wife and she absolutely LOVES it. She has specific criteria for watches and this met every one except for not having a date window (not a big deal). The only negative thing I can say is that when the watch arrived it had a dead battery. We bought a battery instead of returning it and it works wonderfully.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 27, 2013
Shoe lover (Granada Hills, CA United States) - See all my reviews
I was looking for a watch with a big face that I could read easily. I also wanted one that looked great and didn't have too much bling. Oh, and I didn't want to spend a whole lot of money, but I wanted a watch that felt solid and well made. This watch fit ALL of my criteria! I am really happy with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bold Fashion Accessory, November 20, 2012
Ute Isbill (CARMEL VALLEY, CA, US) - See all my reviews
I have gotten so many compliments on this oversize stainless steel watch. It is very fashion forward. I like stainless steel because I am allergic to nickel and silver, and this metal does not cause any allergic reaction.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›