5.0 out of 5 stars perfect fit, December 25, 2011
This coat fits perfectly althought he sleeves area a tad long. It is warm and a good length to be worn with jeans or trousers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great coat for the Windy City!, December 28, 2011
I bought this coat for my daughter who lives in Chicago. She has a collection of coats due to her big shoulders. she is a petite young woman and it is difficult to find a well fitted coat for her tiny size and large shoulders. This coat fits the bill! It looks amazing on her, fits perfectly and in her size (6). She was delighted with her coat. It is a graduation gift from college and she will need it for job hunting.

5.0 out of 5 stars True to size, February 23, 2013
Beautiful and really just what I expected from the description! Very warm and elegant, yet perfect with jeans as well!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great coat!, January 25, 2013
Great style - its truly a classic! I just wish its a little longer. Will buy this again if its still available.

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Coat Worth The Money, January 11, 2013
Jazwyn (Yreka, California) - See all my reviews
I've been in need of a warm wool-blend black hooded coat that is mid-length. Spent considerable time researching for just the right coat. Found this one and decided to give it a try. Perfect is an understatement. Coat is very well made (I would put "very well made" in bold if I could) and meets every bit of criteria that I had for this coat. I am warm, comfortable and fashionable to boot. I absolutely love this coat and look forward to many years of wearing it.

As an added note, I wear a size 8 and bought a size 10 so that I could wear bulky sweaters underneath. Perfect fit.

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Classic Hooded Wool Coat