4.0 out of 5 stars Very lightweight and slimming jacket, not a warm coat
Published 22 months ago by zhabazon

3.0 out of 5 stars Tommy runs a little small.
I liked the jacket but the sleeves are a little tighter than I would like. I bought a large which is usually plenty big for me. I guess I should have remembered that Tommy things run a little smaller.
Published 22 months ago by Maureen Macri

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Tommy runs a little small., December 17, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Very lightweight and slimming jacket, not a warm coat, December 12, 2012
zhabazon (Washington DC area) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Women's Down-Filled Jacket (Apparel)
The Tommy Hilfiger Women's Down-Filled Jacket is made with light hardware, matching seams, hip length, sleeves a tad longer with no cuff, and a collar that when zipped up keeps the neck and bottom third of the face protected from wind and cold. I have the red which is the same color as the lining in a Tommy Hilfiger leather jacket I've had for about 15 years and still wear regularly. Think about a red somewhere between a Rubbermaid cooler and a radio flyer metal wagon. In other words, it's not a blue or deep red, but more along the orangey red lines. The chevron stitching on the jacket body is very slimming and gives a less boxy appearance than many down jackets of this length. It's definitely not a puffer jacket! The lining is navy blue and the angled slit very shallow pockets are also lined in the navy fabric. There is no inner pocket and the only zipper and snaps are on the jacket's front closure. The inner hang tag is red white and blue. The Hilfiger emblem is stitched on the left lower sleeve about an inch and a half above the outer edge. The fabric puckering around the machine embroidered emblem is my only complaint about this easy to zip, easy to snap, easy to wear casual jacket. After only a few hours wear, the pocket stitching is loosening and several feathers have poked through the fabric, both exterior and interior. The down filling is very light, particularly in the slender sleeves. If you're looking for a heavyweight jacket, this one won't fit the bill, but for everyday wearing in cool/cold weather, this is a winner if you can purchase it at a discount.

3.0 out of 5 stars Its fantastic, December 13, 2013
Its very good , warm , style , but the big problem is : i can't wear it because it very small even i take XL size its not fit me.

1.0 out of 5 stars Smaller by 2 sizes., December 27, 2013
This product runs about 2 sizes too small. Seemed to be a nice enough coat, but Tommy runs their sizes differently.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, May 3, 2014
Not much to mention but it became my favorite jacket for the season ❤️❤️ I love it ........u will too

5.0 out of 5 stars Tommy Hilfiger Jacket, May 2, 2014
I really liked this jacket but initially it had a strong chemical smell. I don't believe that the coat I received has down feathers in the coat. I think the style of the coat is very slimming and I have received several compliments when I have worn this coat.

3.0 out of 5 stars decent Value, April 4, 2014
This jacket all good, except that its size does not match the stated. If you take a marking XL, as I have for my mom, then be prepared for the fact that this model comes two sizes larger, but will have you ordered marking! But as a whole jacket is of good quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, March 24, 2014
I really loved this coat! The color is the same as the picture. Very warm and fits perfectly. I would definitely recommend this coat!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket but the fit is a bit small, February 11, 2014
The arms are too short. Going to send this back. The size is more of a Junior's fit than a Miss or women's. The jacket is nice quality and the color is beautiful.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, February 4, 2014
Nice green color, nice quality, fits very interesting because waist is pretty wide and shoulders are small ( i wear 4-6 and it's ok for my shoulders) I've ordered it for my sister who has big bust...so I' ll edit my review later

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›