Facility Spring Cleaning Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on December 28, 2012
Upon receiving this product I noticed many strings coming from the seams of the pants. I also noticed the material of the pants to be very cheap and thin. Both of these things made me consider returning the product immediately as you expect more from a name brand. However, I kept them and the very first time I wore them they got a hole at the outside seam of the pants! This is before I even washed them. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this product, feel ripped off and would not recommend this product to anyone.
on April 16, 2013
I ordered this pajama set as a Christmas gift for a family member. The set was cute and seemed to be of good quality.
on August 11, 2015
The pants on this set have a low crotch. The set is overall very comfortable but was a little small after washing.
on October 6, 2013
Ordered a medium size and delivered an xtra large size.not happy at all,had to return it back to the store.
on February 5, 2013
Runs a bit small and definitely shrinks when you wash it. But it's cute! I'm not sorry I bought it.
on November 30, 2012
This was a gift for my sister, it is not an XL as stated
We are disappointed to say the least.
on March 11, 2013
This PJ set was perfect gift. It has managed to keep its size and quality even after so many washes,
on December 21, 2012
Ordered these PJs for my wife during the Black Friday sales. Not sure they were worth the original asking price of $70, but at $30 they're not too bad. She's kind of between a Small and Medium, so we ordered the Medium because she'd rather have them be a little loose if anything. They fit about like she thought they would and they do look nice. They're just not as plush as I thought they would be, especially the pants. The pants look nice, but the material is kind of thin and not as "comfy" as she had expected. Like one of the other reviewers said, you could probably do better at any department store in your town with $30..
on November 30, 2012
I bought the XL, I have a 45 inch chest and a 40 inch waist. The pjs are a little snug, but as long as they aren't shrunk in the wash I think they will be fine. When I saw the word "flannel" pjs I thought these would be heavy, but they are pretty light. They look very cute and were packaged very nicely if you were going to give it as a gift. I like them, but I think they would be better off being priced a little less.