5.0 out of 5 stars Cute PJs
I ordered this pajama set as a Christmas gift for a family member. The set was cute and seemed to be of good quality.
Published 17 months ago by AllieRo87

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, look good, material just so-so..
Published 21 months ago by J. Foust

1.0 out of 5 stars VERY poor quality, December 28, 2012
Upon receiving this product I noticed many strings coming from the seams of the pants. I also noticed the material of the pants to be very cheap and thin. Both of these things made me consider returning the product immediately as you expect more from a name brand. However, I kept them and the very first time I wore them they got a hole at the outside seam of the pants! This is before I even washed them. I am EXTREMELY disappointed in this product, feel ripped off and would not recommend this product to anyone.

3.0 out of 5 stars Comfy, look good, material just so-so.., December 21, 2012
Ordered these PJs for my wife during the Black Friday sales. Not sure they were worth the original asking price of $70, but at $30 they're not too bad. She's kind of between a Small and Medium, so we ordered the Medium because she'd rather have them be a little loose if anything. They fit about like she thought they would and they do look nice. They're just not as plush as I thought they would be, especially the pants. The pants look nice, but the material is kind of thin and not as "comfy" as she had expected. Like one of the other reviewers said, you could probably do better at any department store in your town with $30..

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, October 6, 2013
Ordered a medium size and delivered an xtra large size.not happy at all,had to return it back to the store.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute PJs, April 16, 2013
AllieRo87 (Small Town, Tennessee) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect for gift, March 11, 2013
This PJ set was perfect gift. It has managed to keep its size and quality even after so many washes,

4.0 out of 5 stars OK, February 5, 2013
Runs a bit small and definitely shrinks when you wash it. But it's cute! I'm not sorry I bought it.

3.0 out of 5 stars sized wrong, November 30, 2012
JanLS (Glenwood, NJ) - See all my reviews
This was a gift for my sister, it is not an XL as stated
We are disappointed to say the least.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute pjs, November 30, 2012
Nicole H (Pottstown, Pennsylvania United States) - See all my reviews
I bought the XL, I have a 45 inch chest and a 40 inch waist. The pjs are a little snug, but as long as they aren't shrunk in the wash I think they will be fine. When I saw the word "flannel" pjs I thought these would be heavy, but they are pretty light. They look very cute and were packaged very nicely if you were going to give it as a gift. I like them, but I think they would be better off being priced a little less.

Rate and Discover Movies