5.0 out of 5 stars Great soft shell
Published on October 12, 2012 by M. K. Herman

3.0 out of 5 stars Hilfiger Jacket
It's not really my style, but it has been useful in South Carolina's mild winter, where the lining is just the right weight.
Published on January 9, 2013 by Robert

5.0 out of 5 stars Great soft shell, October 12, 2012
I've been looking for a soft shell jacket with a hood for a long time. This one is great. Size runs a bit large - the jacket is not as sleek on me as it is on the model - but I need to keep the size I have because I need extra sleeve length for my ape arms. The navy color is a little conservative for me, but it goes with nearly anything. The belt detail in the back dresses it up. The hood cinches keep the hood on my head, even in the wind. Best of all, this jacket is seriously warm - it keeps wind out and body warmth in.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect multi-seasonal jacket, December 18, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Women's Roni Jacket with Hood (Apparel)
I bought this jacket in black. The color is a soft black. I love the way this jacket fits, showing shape without being tight with room to move. I don't like brand logos being prominent on clothing I wear so like how the Tommy Hilfiger logo is very small on the bottom of the left sleeve. I think the overall effect is slimming and classy.

The outer shell is a soft neoprene type material with a decorative button sash on the back of jacket that does not come off or tighten. There is a zippered pocket on both sides of the jacket for easy hand placement and another zippered pocket on the left breast area. Inside the jacket, you could use the side pockets backings as pockets also. The hood is not detachable with a drawstring to tighten it around the face while wearing. The inside of the jacket is lined with a soft thin felt type material.

This jacket is perfect for Texas weather where we have mild winters and a few cold days. The outer layer blocks the cold wind easily and it's perfect for rainy days.

This jacket runs a size big. I originally ordered a small since I wear a 2/4 and according to the size chart listed with this jacket, the small was the size for me. However, when the small jacket arrived I found the sleeves went all the way down to my finger tips with my hands fully extended and the overall fit was very loose, making the jacket look bulky and unshapely. So I returned the small for an extra small and found the fit perfect, just like it's pictured on the model in this jacket's picture.

I highly recommend this jacket but get it in a size smaller than you usually wear if your after the form fitting, slendering effects of this jacket.

5.0 out of 5 stars jacket, October 6, 2012
This jacket is perfect,very well done and very nice looking,I like it so much and I will buy it again

5.0 out of 5 stars amazing!!!!!!!, February 7, 2013
I bought it for a friend , amazing quality she loved it so much
im planing to get one for myself in blue
if you are planning to get a jacket this is the one

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Coat, January 31, 2013
LOVE IT!!! It looks even better than it does online. I've been looking for something with a hood. This is perfect!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable!, December 17, 2012
Nicely cut, very comfortable, and warm. Hood is snug and doesnt fly off in the wind. Would buy more as gifts.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice simple jacket, May 27, 2013
Fits nicely, slimming look but the hood is ridiculously large and unlikely to be actually useful to anyone. The material is nice and lightweight and very waterproof. Just wish the hood was actually wearable.

2.0 out of 5 stars Too long for a petite girl, January 28, 2013
This would have been the PERFECT black rain jacket if it weren't too long and too big. I ordered an XS and it felt like a Medium. I was very sad because it's so warm, comfortable, super stylish, and has a hood. They need to start making these in Petite sizes, please.

3.0 out of 5 stars Hilfiger Jacket, January 9, 2013
Robert (Hilton Head Island, Seychelles) - See all my reviews

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice jacket, but too big for petite person, December 31, 2012
Kindle Customer (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
I wanted this jacket to work but was too big for me. Jacket was what I was looking for but sleeves and body were too long for my petite frame. I liked the soft shell. It's a basic jacket good for cool weather. The jacket was good quality unfortunately had to return. Return process was easy. I wish Amazon would carry more petite sizes.

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Roni Jacket with Hood