5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket
This jacket is washable, durable, and fits perfectly. I did have to have the sleeves altered a little to have them shortened.
Published 12 months ago by Babs

2.0 out of 5 stars just ok ...
Published 22 months ago by Goodness

2.0 out of 5 stars just ok ..., September 25, 2012
This review is from: Tommy Hilfiger Women's Soft Shell Belted Pea Coat (Apparel)
The shape of this coat is very boxy -- not in a cool, retro way, more like ill-fitting blob. The inside coat and sleeves are lined with fleece, which in theory sounds wonderful, and is in fact warm ... but it pushes shirt sleeves up in an awkward way. If you are wearing 3/4 sleeves, forget it. The coat feels awkwardly high-waisted for pea coat style, the fit is definitely not quite right. Not worth the price, but it does fill in acceptablly in the early fall / spring coat area :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this jacket, July 5, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Stylish coat, March 3, 2013
Though the black one is not my optimal choice, but I also like it. It is stylish and cool. I receive a lot of compliments when
I'm on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Coat!, January 10, 2013
This soft shell coat is great for a number of reasons. The coat is warm with a fleece like lining but not too thick, The exterior of the coat is sturdy yet flexible so the belt is easily adjustable without bunching or gathering too much around the middle. It is also a good length as I am 5'5 170lbs and I purchased the large and it hits at my lower hips but not to my thigh which is very flattering. Overall good purchase especially for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars A NICE JACKET, December 31, 2012
I AM TOMMY HILFIGER FAN, SO AS SOON AS I CAN I BUY THE JACKETS, AND I RELLY LOVE THEM

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent, December 23, 2012
very excellent and so cute and is really good coat and can wear any time and any were the material very good the color very nice

3.0 out of 5 stars Rigid, December 19, 2012
A little rigid and boxy. Does not lay nice on the body. But good use in rain. Also , very warm.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 6, 2012
Bought this for my girlfriend - it fit perfectly and looked great. No complaints from her or me. Looks like fine workmanship.

5.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable and stylish, November 29, 2012
This coat is comfortable and stylish, and looks just as good after being rolled up, stuffed in a carry-on bag, then unrolled and worn immediately.
I'm 5'6" tall, my measurements are 33.5"(chest), 26"(waist), 35.5"(hips), and size XS fit me perfectly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful coat, October 24, 2012
It looks great-holds its shape-wind and waterproof-travels well and even when it is wadded up on the car seat, it looks great...It has a lining which makes it feel really warm in cool weather..Best coat I have ever owned.

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Soft Shell Belted Pea Coat