5.0 out of 5 stars liked them so much i bought them twice
I bought these for myself shortly after Christmas. I like to wear a plain old t-shirt and comfy bottoms to bed. I am pretty picky. I want soft, durable, cute and cotton. I got everything I wanted with these.
Published 17 months ago by Christine the car

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality not fitting the Hilfiger Name
Published 19 months ago by Tosha B. Soghomonian

5.0 out of 5 stars liked them so much i bought them twice, January 28, 2013
Also I am 5FT 2IN so I usually swim in anything not petite in length. I bought an XL and I wear a size 14. These are great, they do not bind or hug too tight. They are cozy but do not make me hot. So like my subject reads. I bought a second pair after 3weeks of loving my first pair. Great price and I will probably buy more. They will work winter through summer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, light-weight for summer, extremely comfortable., July 12, 2012
My wife legs are always cold at night even in the summer so she wears jammies. She wanted something she could step out of the house without looking like she was wearing pajamas and she didn't want anything cutesy.

The waist-band is wide -- almost 1.5 inches, the fabric is light-weight (pants weigh a bit less than 1/2 pound), soft and breathable. Great for summer. To retain the elasticity in the waist-band, I air dry the pants.

She bought one in each color.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest PJ Pants In Ze World, June 26, 2013
I'm so happy with these. I got a pair just before vacation so no one had to witness my sad, tattered pj pants I've been wearing for too long. They are so soft, thin enough to not make you hot, and LONG! I'm 5'8" and like to have some extra at the bottom to cover my feet when I'm under the covers. Perfect length for me, but would probably swallow someone not as tall. About to buy another pair.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice and Comfy, December 19, 2012
These are very nice. They are a little long for me and I am 5'2". They are very soft and good quality.

2.0 out of 5 stars Quality not fitting the Hilfiger Name, December 26, 2012
Tosha B. Soghomonian (Gaithersburg, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I bought the same pants (3 pairs) in previous years, but Hilfiger must of decided to cut corners in production. I loved my old pants and thought it was a no brainer to order 2 more pairs. BUT the quality of the pants was lower than my old ones, and the waist band in one of the pants I received, lost it's thread creating a 3/4 inch split in the elastic after one wash in cold water. So disappointing and I didn't have the time or energy to return the pants. So, note to self - don't trust Hilfiger = Good Quality.

3.0 out of 5 stars shrunk, January 16, 2014
They are long but after 3 washes they were not as long and faded fairly fast. Not very thrilled with how short they got after washing.

4.0 out of 5 stars Soft and nice material, January 2, 2013
The material is soft, nice and airy. It's light and comfortable for night wear. The price is affordable annd it's a good deal for the quality you get.

5.0 out of 5 stars Run long, February 12, 2014
They run long but they are exceedingly comfortable. Nice and warm for a miserably cold winter, loose fitting without being too loose.

4.0 out of 5 stars a little bit lengthy, January 23, 2014
Very comfortable and soft material. I definitely would say that the legs run a little bit long. I like them that way. Otherwise the waistband is nice as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Like them, but not love, January 22, 2014
I got these cause reviews said they were long. I wear a 32 length and these barely touch the tops of my feet. So I wish they were longer. Other than that, they feel nice. Good comfy material. Perfect for lounging

Tommy Hilfiger Women's Logo Waistband Pajama Pant