Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Crown the Empire Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on February 16, 2015
This wallet is pretty pimp! I love the fact thatsit zips up, which keeps all my stuff from falling out. It's a small wallet so it fits in the front of my pocket if I need it too. And whoever says it doesn't fit American-size credit cards does not know what they're talking about. I put six of those in here! It is a bit challenging to put cash in it, though, so you probably will want to fold your cash and put it on either side of the fold. Otherwise, the dollar bills just don't really fit across the top unless you fold them long ways or something. We'll have to see how it holds up after a few months, though...
on January 9, 2011
If you like a small wallet and don't carry much, this is the wallet for you. The leather is very soft and the wallet is stylish, but it was too small for my husband's needs. If if were a little wider and had a few more compartments, it would be perfect. Not big enough.
on March 11, 2012
After 1 1/2 years of wear and tear on my arse, this wallet shows only minimal wear on the outside corners. My educated guess is another 1/2 year or so a replacement is needed if the corner damage is more pronounced. All in all this is a great little wallet if you want to keep things simple, nice and tight! LV and Gucci zippies wears out just as fast but they are not 10 times better, if we are talking about the numbers, comparatively speaking :)
on April 8, 2015
I'ts a nice wallet. I got it as a gift for my boyfriend, the only problem was there was no room for the things he had in his original wallet. When he was finished putting in his credit card and debit cards there was no room for the wallet to open up so he could put whatever cash he had inside.
on January 12, 2014
Wish I had read reviews before buying. This wallet is VERY SMALL and, as others have stated, bills do not allow for zippering the wallet up without great difficulty. Seems more like something you would give a little boy to put his birthday-card-money in than a real wallet.
on October 27, 2011
I new I was in trouble when it arrived and my wife asked if it was a children's wallet. Bills barely fit in and it won't fit many credit cards. I wished I had read the reviews by others before purchasing.
on October 27, 2011
This wallet is very small, 4-1 / 4 "x 3-1 / 8" x 3 / 4 ", I would define it as a wallet for children to put bills of monopoly, it has good quality and good presentation but it is useless, I am totally disappointed , why not put the dimensions in their specifications?, I believe that do it on purpose because this wallet does not have the standard dimensions of a wallet for men.
on February 14, 2016
Great wallet, has a lot of credit card slots provided, as it also gives you the piece of ind because of the zipper on the wallet.
CONS: The wallet is just a bit too small for keeping a lot of stuff in, as the outside isn't flexible.
on May 8, 2013
I wanted something small that I could fit into my neck pouch that I use for traveling and this works nicely. The zipper adds security. There are plenty of pockets for cards, and a place for cash, although I don't think it will hold Euros without folding them. If you are looking for a compact design, you should definitely consider this.
on December 14, 2014
I ordered this wallet because my husband wanted a ZIPPERED wallet. When it arrived the Zipper was broken (completely disconnected from the Zipper track)....Additionally, the wallet looked very cheap, i.e, thin material with strings hanging from it.

Not at all happy with this Amazon experience! Obviously, there is no QA Department at Amazon!

See 1 answered question