5.0 out of 5 stars Exceptional, April 17, 2013
Nancy R. Fulton (Point Pleasant, PA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomorrow Is a Long Time (MP3 Music)
I've loved this song " a long time". Exceptionally beautiful & tender Dylan. Its not a wonder that many others have covered it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song!, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Tomorrow Is a Long Time (MP3 Music)
If you are a Bob Dylan fan, you will love this song. Those who are not typically Dylan fans will find something to enjoy here, though it may not be their favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bob Dylan is the best!, October 6, 2012
This review is from: Tomorrow Is a Long Time (MP3 Music)
Such a great song. Meaningful and brilliant! First heard it on The Walking Dead, season 1 episode 6. Fell in love right away! Listened to it back to back when I bought it from Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, September 28, 2012
Rebekah Plantz (Mt. Morris, Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomorrow Is a Long Time (MP3 Music)
I can, and have, seriously listen to this song for hours on end. There is just something about Bob Dylan's voice that sounds so sad, yet not defeated, that I can fade away into. The song gets to me every time I listen to it. I really have to thank the last episode of the first season of The Walking Dead for directing me to this glorious song. Watching the end of that last episode again after capturing the magic of this song just made perfect sense. What a great song to end the first season of a great show. Just perfect. I cannot recommend this song enough.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Dylan song, April 13, 2012
This review is from: Tomorrow Is a Long Time (MP3 Music)
I am not a huge Dylan fan per se, as far as familiarity with all the songs he has penned, but I do love Don't Think Twice It's Alright and Not Dark Yet, early excellent stuff. Well I heard this song, Tomorrow Is a Long Time, at the end of the last episode of season 1 of The Walking Dead, so I went looking for it to download, because it is a truly beautiful song. And it was wonderfully appropriate in how it was used at the conclusion of a season of a series that had me quite mesmerized (don't knock it if you haven't watched it...). Dylan set the perfect mood.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great somber song, January 11, 2011
This review is from: Tomorrow Is a Long Time (MP3 Music)
This is the version that was used at the end of The Walking Dead season 1 finale, TS-19. Perfect fit.

Tomorrow Is a Long Time