5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!!!
Super cute and very well made. I love these shoes! Sizing is accurate to the shoe sizes, great for girls or boys.
Published on March 16, 2012 by Finnster

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Comfy, but falling apart less than 2 weeks later
Published on June 16, 2012 by J. Thomas

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute, Comfy, but falling apart less than 2 weeks later, June 16, 2012
My 4 year old daughter really liked her new Toms. They are super cute, comfortable (she even wears them without socks), but we've had them for less than 2 weeks and the sole is peeling away from the canvas top on both shoes. While I really liked the idea of another child who needs shoes getting a pair because I bought a pair of Toms, my daughter is going to need another pair of new shoes too. And unfortunately, I can't justify spending $30 on shoes that don't last a month. Disappointed.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great, November 20, 2012
Professormom (Los Angeles, CA) - See all my reviews
These shoes are great with socks or without, fit well, and my son who has wide feet was comfortable wearing these! It was great during summer and early fall when they couldn't wear sandals but too hot for tennis shoes. Very well made

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE THESE!!!, March 16, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, August 22, 2013
A (Washington DC) - See all my reviews
The little Toms are adorable! For those who don't know (me being one of them) the size 3m and 4m are for 0-12 months so I highly recommend these sizes for baby shoes. I bought them for a baby shower and they were a huge hit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, April 18, 2013
I love these! They are so cute! I cannot wait to put them on the little one to see if they fit alright

1.0 out of 5 stars Never again, April 5, 2013
Super cute and the fit is true to size, but my two year old wore through the toes on both shoes in less than 3 weeks from the time I opened the box. She wore other shoes too during this time period so it wasn't even three full weeks of wear. I have a pair that I bought last summer and they lasted me until fall before they started falling apart at the toe. Not worth the money and disappointed that the shoes they are donating are likely falling apart just as fast.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, March 15, 2013
I bought my great-niece these shoes and she loves them! They are so cute! They also came in very quickly!

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous :), March 7, 2013
I bought this shoe for my daughter and it was fabulous and very appropriate my daughter five years old and took her Size 11US

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet, February 28, 2013
Bought them for my daughter, and she loves them. Can't get a better shoe at the price. Toms shoes are quality, they areddurable and very comfortable. Plus they are very good looking! Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, February 22, 2013
I brought the Toms for my daughter and they are too cute on her. Can't wait for the spring for her to rock them!!!