Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Toms Earthwise Orange Men's Classics 10000378
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 30, 2014
Toms makes very stylish and comfortable shoes. No exception here. They are very similar to regular classics but the earthwise material may be slightly less "breezy". All in all, I am very happy with these shoes. The color is perfect.
on April 4, 2014
Great color and I love them. But they are way roomier than the classics. When I held them up to my old classics they are about a half inch bigger. :(
on February 26, 2014
I didn't know what to expect because this was my first toms but I have to say it fits, looks and feels great I have no complain thus far
on January 16, 2015
LOOKS GREAT !! you can dress them up or dress then down for that casual look... these shoes are a bit snug and takes a few wears to become more comfortable !!
on August 5, 2014
Had to return these because they were too big. Same size I have worn in Tom's for years. slipped right off my foot. Oh well.
on September 16, 2013
I own quite a few Toms and these by far are the most comfortable and they are priced well. I highly recommend them.
on February 20, 2015
There is no arch support to speak of in Toms. This pair was not true to size and should have sent them back....
on September 8, 2013
it very good and the material was very good also ,, but as i mentioned before the size was not good ,,
on June 20, 2016