Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tom's of Maine Natural Care Round Floss, Small, Naturally Waxed, Anti-Plaque, Unflavored, 1 floss (Pack of 6)
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Jake Owen Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

This floss works pretty well, but it doesn't "glide gently" between my teeth as the product description indicates. It does, however, work like normal waxed floss. I've been using easy glide floss for years (such as Reach Easy Slide) because the gaps between my teeth are pretty narrow. This product is noticeably more difficult to work between my teeth. However, if you generally use regular waxed floss, then this stuff should work just fine for you.
on October 15, 2011
This might have been a good product if there was more wax on it. It quickly shreds & it's frustrating to pull out floss fibers that are embedded between teeth. I still have use for it - to clean the space under a permanent bridge, but for between teeth? Naw.
on September 9, 2009
A very thick rope like floss, but it cleans a lot better than the Glide brand I used before. It's a bit uncomfortable at first, but you get used to it.
on September 29, 2012
Tom's of Maine round floss works best for my teeth, since it easily goes between my teeth to my gum line. The flat floss does not work as well for me--not as easy to remove from my teeth-gum area. Amazon.com was the only place I could currently locate the round floss. I ordered 2 packs of 6 to make sure I'd have this floss for a while.
on December 28, 2010
This is by far the best dental floss I have ever had the pleasure of using! It doesn't slip off my fingers as I floss as does every other brand I have tried. It cleans exceedingly well. I will use this floss for life.
on December 23, 2012
This is the only floss I use. It's on the thicker side, which I like, and it has no flavor or strange texture, though you can definitely tell it's waxed. It does a great job of cleaning my teeth and I have no complaints!
on July 8, 2013
works well, better than most other flosses i've used. it doesn't leave any debris behind as you floss. actually it picks up what my toothbrush doesn't. if it didn't shred as easily when flossing my molars i would have given it five stars. but it still works well despite that, just have to use a new section for each molar to avoid getting strings stuck. according to the Environmental Working Group it is one of the least toxic flosses out there. will continue to buy and would recommend.
I find this to be the best floss out there. I don't like most because they are flat and don't do what floss is supposed to do. After switching to this floss, I have noticed a difference in gum health. I won't go back to regular store floss again.
on September 9, 2009
What's not to like? I especially like the way it's waxed....very easy to pull a little below the Gum Line, then out......WY
on June 24, 2013
A natural product with good tensil strength. It is easy to use & does not snap when flossing and as important is the lack of artificial flavorings.