Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Tom's of Maine Naturally Waxed, Antiplaque Round Floss, Unflavored, 43-Yard Roll
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on July 9, 2012
First, my bad for assuming that no way can someone charge $11 for A SINGLE ROLL of floss. I was mistaken.

So, this is $11 for ONE ROLL OF FLOSS. be warned.
on June 6, 2013
I've always had problems finding a good dental floss. No, seriously. The dentists send you home with Glide or Butler and for years, Butler was the go-to brand I'd use. Until it suddenly seemed to not be found in any grocery or pharmacy near me. Reach was ok, but it then seems to shred due to my dental work. That's when they start pointing you towards the dental tapes which to me, do not clean at all but just go through the motions of flossing. I spied Tom's one day and had never given it a try, so I thought why not? Nothing was more frustrating than tossing out rolls of floss I'd try which were too thin and didn't remove anything from between my teeth or had shredded there - what was I going to lose? I'm so happy I gave it a shot, it turned out to be the perfect balance for me. It doesn't shred, and the texture and all of the floss actually scrubs your teeth clean where the tape and other waxed brands just slide without that squeak. It is a bummer that it is harder to find locally, but thanks to Amazon, local is now delivered to my porch! It may be a bit more expensive than store brand floss or even the bigger names like Glide or Reach but? If it takes twice the other product that doesn't do half the job? Tom's for me is the better bargain all around.
on March 28, 2014
"Easy glide and gentle action" it said..... "Small round shape for close contact teeth" it said......that is what the description had said.......it is NOT "easy glide" and impossible for "close contact teeth".....I would never buy this product again and won't use again....I "tried" to use it for the first time and it was impossible so it will be tossed out.
on August 9, 2011
I am a big fan of Tom's of Maine products. A plus for me is that it is safely rated at Skin Deep Cosmetics Database.
on December 10, 2012
It does the job. What more is there to say about the dental procedure than what I just said. OK?
on September 7, 2005