Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it A. Sinclair Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation

on November 19, 2009
I absolutely detest the taste and scent of mint and cinnamon. Wouldn't you know that's what most toothpaste is made of. Well, Tom's of Maine is one company that finally gets it and understands that not all adults like mint and cinnamon. I purchased this toothpaste strictly based on the Amazon reviews and am so happy that each of the reviewers took time to give their feedback. It was only fitting that I added my review in hopes of helping someone else make a good decision. This toothpaste is heaven sent! I love, did I say LOVE the flavor. I have to admit initially I thought it was a bit costly, but to me it's well worth the price not to feel nauseous when brushing my teeth.

Purchase this toothpaste and I promise you will not be disappointed. I am pretty frugal and I'm always looking for ways to save money. I splurged and paid for 2 day shipping because I was so anxious to put myself out of misery with the current toothpaste I was using. I'm a Tom's customer forever as long as they keep making this product.
44 comments|22 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2007
I have been using this toothpaste for approximately one year and I love the flavor. This is one of the best toothpaste I've used. I give it 5 stars. However, it's getting harder and harder to find -- I hope they are not discontinuing it. I have been using the apricot in its place, which is also a great tasting toothpaste but not gel -- it's a little foamy but gets the job done.

Bottom Line, Tom's of Maine makes great trasting toothpaste that cleans as well as any other brand.
on June 28, 2008
I've been using "Tom's of Maine" toothpastes for years. Until I found them, I didn't know toothpaste could work well and taste good too. If I had found them sooner, I expect that my teeth and would be in better condition. But after I found them, my dental care improved and my teeth and gums are doing well.

I tried many of the "Tom's of Maine" toothpastes over the years but not a gel. However, last year I began using
Ultreo Ultrasound Toothbrush
which recommended using a gel toothpaste. Orange-mango sounded good and I have not been disappointed. Also, because the Ultreo only requires using a pea-sized amount of toothpaste each time, the tube lasts long. Even if I were not using the Ultreo (although I can't imagine that now), I'll want to use this toothpaste with this flavor. I simply have not found a better toothpaste in my life.

I'm truly thankful to "Tom's of Maine". They seem to understand a lot about toothpaste that other brands, however popular, do not. Perhaps people do not realize that a toothpaste can work well but taste good too.

I strongly suggest checking with your dentist or dental hygienist to learn if there is any this or any other "Tom's of Maine" toothpaste would not be suitable for you. I'd advise that with any toothpaste: teeth are too important not to get professional advice for. Just as a consumer, I recommend trying any of the "Tom's of Maine" toothpastes but this one is my favorite.
on January 4, 2011
Tom's of Maine got this right. They used to have problems of consistency of flavor within the tube, but that's not a problem with this product. This toothpaste tastes great and is a wonderful alternative to spearmint. Whether it actually whitens my teeth, i will have to watch over the long term. I would certainly buy this one again.
on October 25, 2009
I have been using the Tom's line of toothpaste for awhile now in an effort to try a more "natural" form of toothpaste. At first I could only get the mint flavor, which is o.k., but one time I found the orange mango on the shelf and now that is my favorite! I find it a nice change of pace, I don't think it leaves an aftertaste at all. I have noticed too that this flavor is getting harder to find, I hope they will continue to make it for those of us who are tired of the mint kind.
on December 8, 2006
The flavor of this toothpaste is really menthol overpowering the hints of orange and mango. If you love the taste of menthol, you'll like this, but if you want something that tastes of just orange and mango, go for the kid's version that is menthol-free.
on February 15, 2010
I have been using Tom's of Maine for over a year. I am allergic to a basic ingredient in standard toothpastes and cannot use them. I found Tom's by accident and tried it. The results exceeded my expectations. My mouth feels clean, my teeth are white and clean, and there is no harsh "toothpaste burn" like I get from all of the other brands. The "just brushed" feeling lasts for several hours. I have tried the Mango and the Strawberry. Both flavors are subtle so, I don't feel like I just chewed kids bubblegum. I highly recommend this product.
on September 16, 2009
Before finding Tom's of Maine toothpastes I thought I would have to go through life dealing with mint in my toothpaste. I hate mint! Imagine my surprise when I finally found this wonderful product. It has a great taste and leaves my teeth truly clean....they are are actually much whiter, too! Thank you Tom's.
on March 8, 2010
We keep buying six packs of this. Really nothing quite as good out there. One of the few toothpastes that is considered anti-tartar but doesn't make my mouth sore.
on July 18, 2010
This is a great toothpaste for people that can't handle mint or cinnamon flavors, with its orange flavor not tasting overpowering or anything like some of the disgustingly sweet or chemically toothpastes I've tried while searching for something that didn't burn my mouth. The only problem I can name would be the fact that it is now extremely hard to come by, as Tom's of Maine seems to have discontinued it. Other than that, if it is still in stock here, grab it!