Your Garage Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Luxury Beauty Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Outdoor Recreation SnS

• Customer Reviews

on September 4, 2015
Very cute shoes, I get compliments everytime I wear them! I've had them for a few months and have probably worn them about a dozen times. They fit great. I typically wear between an 8.5 and 9. I bought the 8.5 and they are perfect. The material is really cute, and allows for some extra air flow so your feet don't get too hot. However it does have a bit of a scratchy feel. If I wear them for too long, they start to feel a little uncomfortable. Overall, I really like them and would buy them again.
review image
on July 12, 2014
These shoes are super tight, but once you stretch them a bit they're okay. I own several pairs of TOMS, and they always require a little stretching, but these definitely require more. They're cute enough for 4 stars though. They're also WAY better to purchase through Amazon prime. Purchasing directly through the TOMS website is a HUGE hassle. Shipping and returns take forever. Stick with ordering through Amazon, even if the price is a little higher.
on April 14, 2012
Love the shoes although they run a little big. Bought them for a beach vacation they were cool, cute and comfy.
on April 9, 2012
Right size and color! I love them! They are very comfortable. They were shipped very fast. I recommend this company and shoe brand
on September 27, 2015
I wore these under my wedding dress. They were a bit tight and needed to be stretched a bit before wearing them. They were very cute!
review image
on August 6, 2014
3 months after purchasing the one shoe has worn a hole in the toe. It did not have the proper reinforcement the other shoe did. Thinking this was a defect in the shoe we contacted Toms and this was their response:
"Thank you for contacting TOMS. We do not offer replacements for purchases made through Amazon, Ebay, or any other unauthorized third party retailer. We cannot authenticate any purchases made through third-party retailer websites as genuine TOMS, and thus these products may not contribute to the One for One Movement. You can find your local authorized retailers at [...]."

Beware of buying Toms through Amazon or non authorized retailers.
on October 29, 2015
I wanted to love these shoes. I thought the Crochet Toms would be the perfect mix of comfort and elegance for travel. I wore them for a week before a trip to break them in while I played tour guide for visiting family. In that week they were comfortable and cute. However, when I went on my vacation I quickly got blisters in them. But hey, maybe they aren't built for walking 10-15 miles a day as I toured museums and strolled down the streets of London and Madrid. The blisters became worse as I traveled. I treated the ones on the bottom of my feet to get some on the top of my feet. For blisters I take away one star. I take away another star for how quickly they wore out. Sure I wore them everyday and walked more than average people would, but that shouldn't be enough to wear them out in a few weeks. I was expecting a summer of use.
on March 23, 2015
The crochet style did not work for me - the material did not feel comfortable at all. It irritated my skin. There is not much cushion at all. I could not wear those all day. All I did was try them and return them: The length felt ok, the width was bit wide.
on March 1, 2015
Ordered these shoes in my size. They were roomy and slipped off the back of my feet. Someone told me that Toms stretch a lot. Well I'm surely not going to pay top dollar for a shoe that I have to buy too small so that it can stretch out an unknown amount, in the hopes that I can finally get a cute shoe that fits.
on November 26, 2014
When buying a pair of TOMS, you must buy them 1/2 to 1 size smaller than you would normally wear. The first few days you must wear them with socks t o stretch them out to fit your feet. I normally wear a 9 1/2, therefore in TOMS, I wear an 8.5. Be careful not to get them wet, as they will shrink up to their initialize and shape, and you will have to wear socks again to stretch them back out. For each pair of TOMS you buy, a child in Africa gets a new pair of shoes.