5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them
My lady friend loved these and was surprised by the color. They look great when she is just scurrying about the city. She gets a lot of compliments on them, which of course makes her happy.
Published 9 months ago by Drifter :)

Published 7 months ago by Caelum

1.0 out of 5 stars This seller should be taken off Amazon immediately: BUYER BEWARE, June 18, 2014
As a person who does 98% of his shopping online, Amazon is my 'go-to' store for many purchases and I try to be conscientious about rating and reviewing every purchase to assist other buyers. As a long time customer of Amazon, I decided to buy these shoes for an event that had the signature pink color on the dress code. I chose Amazon instead of the store because it would be (assumed) to be faster, cheaper and relatively more ideal.
I am a big fan of TOMS and own a number of pairs, especially for the Summer time months. So the product was delivered in a timely manner with the 'amazon prime' aspect of it and there is where the horror began.

With two days until this annual event that I was looking forward to, I unwrapped the plastic to find the box damaged and torn. The box looked like it had been kicked and thrown and used more than once but since it was the box I decided to focus on the inside package. I opened it to find that the shoe had brownish/black dirt on the sides (one of the shoes) and even worse between the sole and the actual shoe, there looked to be tearing and glue that had not been applied on correctly. Basically, I knew instinctively that this was not manufactured and through original TOMS brand of clothing and shoes. The item was so appalling that I immediately put it back in the box and called Amazon to lodge a complain and ask for these manufactures to not be allowed to sell through Amazon.
To add insult to injury, the box did not have a receipt nor did it have the dust bag that TOMS shoes comes with to protect it from age and dust. That was when I knew that this was not an original TOMS product among the other obvious signs.

Note to other buyers. Stay away from this product as it is NOT original TOMS and the seller has no respect for customer service or product delivery.

My issue was solved by Amazon immediately and I thank the representative, Jay for his good work and hope that Amazon takes this seller off NOW!

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved them, April 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE Tom's, May 7, 2014
Love everything about these.........color, fit, comfort & the fact that I give by getting! I just ordered another pair in the navy/beige!

5.0 out of 5 stars the history is awesome, March 29, 2014
Tom's are just the best i didn't want to order but my daughter bought me a pair and now I'm addicted. Really nice

5.0 out of 5 stars Great shoes, December 16, 2013
These are great shoes. Fit perfectly. I usually wear a size 10...but a 9.5 fit beautifully. Highly recommend. Great color for purple.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice color, August 31, 2013
I usually wear size 8. But I've read so much comments that Toms shoes come bigger than regular shoes. That's why I decided to buy a size 7.5. But it turned out to be a bit snug. Next time I'll buy my regular size. However, the shoe itself is very nice and I like the burgundy color.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes and am getting lots of compliments, November 27, 2014
Slightly larger than the non vegan Tom's. I think it would be enough to be a problem if I planned on wearing these barefooted but since I wear them with socks, it's ok. In the summer, when ordering another pair, I'd size them half a size smaller, (which is the size of my non Toms shoes instead of the usual going up a little for Toms). Love these shoes and am getting lots of compliments!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are incredibly comfortable., July 13, 2014
Jane (Wilton, CT United States) - See all my reviews
This shoe runs a bit small. I have others, so I knew to order a half size up. They are incredibly comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfy!, July 13, 2014
I finally caved and bought a pair of Toms and now I get what all the fuss is about. Super comfortable with zero break-in time required. Will likely order more :)

1.0 out of 5 stars ... on they got holes in them so I'm not happy with that and I won't be buying toms anymore, July 13, 2014
The sold of the shoe was put on wrong and the first time I put them on they got holes in them so I'm not happy with that and I won't be buying toms anymore

Toms Women's Earthwise Classics Casual Shoe