5.0 out of 5 stars Cool toy!
Published on March 28, 2007 by Midwest Mommy

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so musical Inchworm.
It's a cute toy though it shouldn't be advertised as a "Musical Inchworm" because the music is not very impressive. The music is similar to that of low-quality greeting card. It's very quiet and tinny, and only turns on when the nose is pressed. The various segments of the inchworm has different senses inside, only one of them actually plays music.
Published on December 29, 2007 by G. Benn

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool toy!, March 28, 2007
This review is from: Lamaze Musical Inchworm (Baby Product)
When our baby was first born it was fun to take pictures of him next to this inchworm because he was shorter than it. Now, at 5 months, he is longer than the inchworm and loves to roll over and "wrestle" with it. He is currently entertained by the various textures and fabrics on the inchworm, and I anticipate this being a toy that grows with him as he learns to make the music play, press the squeeky part, and learn his colors, numbers, and the measurement system! A very cool learning & development toy!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not so musical Inchworm., December 29, 2007
G. Benn (South Lyon, MI United States) - See all my reviews

3.0 out of 5 stars A little boring, July 25, 2007
This review is from: Lamaze Musical Inchworm (Baby Product)
The lamaze toys are mostly the same so save bucks and don't buy too many. Crinkles, squeaks galore. It's not as long as my son and he's 6 months. He does like chewing on it but he likes chewing on almost anything. As another reviewer stated, it's a bit difficult to get the song to play. Still a fun tummy time toy though.

1.0 out of 5 stars inchworm piracy?, December 2, 2013
Carols (Monterrey, Mexico) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Musical Inchworm (Baby Product)
The product I received was poor quality, didnt have the label of the brand attached. the fabric of the face was so transparent that you could see the motor for music. the music is not the same than the original INCHWORM from Lamaze. tHIS PRODUCT WAS NOT GOOD, something happened

1.0 out of 5 stars Cheap Knockoff. Down the rabbit-hole we go... Join us?, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Musical Inchworm (Baby Product)
BUYER BEWARE! If you want a geniune LaMaze inchworm this is -NOT- the real thing. Even the Lamaze tag is upside down and smaller than what the real thing comes with. The feet are green rather than brown. The colors on the segments don't match up. The stitching is terrible and the material is cheap. The music unit in the nose is oversized, protrudes and doesn't play the song the real unit plays (the real unit should play If "You're Happy And You Know It").. Here's where things get fun:

We identified the song this unit plays:
It's Jennifer Lopez's "On The Floor" Ft. Pitbull. from 2011.

Which was stolen. The sample from "On The Floor" actually originated from an Indian song called "Soch Na Kya" from the 1990 Indian movie "Ghayal".

... which was stolen from a famous French Brazilian song form 1989 called "Lambada" by the group Kaoma.

... which was also stolen. The melody from "Lambada" was taken from a 1986 Portuguese song called "Chorando Se Foi" by Marcia Ferreira.

... ... which was also stolen. The melody from "Chorando Se Foi" was taken directly from the original:
"Lloranda se fue" by Bolivian band Los Kharkas in 1981.

You've really outdone yourself this time, China. Honestly I'm not even mad. I'm actually impressed.

Seriously though I'd really love to get my money back and have this listing more clearly state that this is NOT in-fact a genuine LaMaze product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Plays cheesy Lambada song, November 25, 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Musical Inchworm (Baby Product)
Bought this toy for my kid as my nephew really liked his. But it doesn't play the song "if you are happy and you know it", instead it plays some cheesy Lambada song, which isn't very appropriate for kids. Amazon sent a replacement after we gave feedback, but the replacement still plays the same music. Suggest Amazon change the description or fix the problem with the supplier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loves it!, December 16, 2009
M. Fletcher (Armidale, Australia) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Musical Inchworm (Baby Product)
We bought this for our son when he was 2 months old, and at that time he was completely mesmerised when we wiggled, squeaked and crunched it above his head. It stopped his grumbling straight away, and he smiled at it more than us! Now he is 4 months and it is still by far his favourite toy - he particularly loves the squeaking and rustling sounds - and he can now chew and cuddle it.
Other reviewers have said that the musical part doesn't work, or that the song is too short, but I haven't had that problem at all - in fact, our baby sets off the music just by chewing on the worm's head. I'm not sure if having toys that continually play tinny music is such a desirable thing, anyway. We bought this DESPITE the fact that it was musical, not because of it. Perhaps if you're looking for music, you should buy a CD.
I would highly recommend this for young babies, and I can see it remaining a favourite for a while to come. The best money we've spent so far.

3.0 out of 5 stars Decent., May 4, 2009
This review is from: Lamaze Musical Inchworm (Baby Product)
Lamaze products are amazing because they are so cute and colorful. The problem? They all seem to do the same thing. We received this as a gift and while its cute and cuddly its not a favorite. Like another person posted it can nicely be used to prop a child up for tummy time...and could be cute to take pictures of next to. But...we got two inchworms...and the other one we got the pieces actually come apart so you can connect the inchworm together & it sings. And while connecting the pieces is harder for a newborn to do (ok impossible!) it definitely grows with the child! My 2.5 year old is entertained by it and allows the two kids to play together...so...nix this worm and go look for the other one!

1.0 out of 5 stars Rip off, February 27, 2013
This review is from: Lamaze Musical Inchworm (Baby Product)
The worm was supposed to play " If your'e happy and you know it" the sound isn't even close to it. What a rip off.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 2 1/2 month old loves it!, January 13, 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Musical Inchworm (Baby Product)
My baby girl loves this. I havent used it for tummy time, but I put it over her lap when she is in her swing or bouncer and she has so much fun. She touches it, feels it's textures, loves the crinkling, and loves the short song it plays. I highly recommend this toy!

Lamaze Musical Inchworm