5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's Favorite Toy
Published on June 29, 2010 by HGMom

3.0 out of 5 stars A simplified version of Lamaze's Peek-a-boo
This book is like a simplified version of Lamaze's Peek-a-boo. The picture is almost the same. The main difference is it contains some components that issue sound. If you have their Peek-a-boo, don't waste your money on this one. Very redundant.
The book itself is ok. though my son is not quite interested in it.
Published 1 month ago by Alfred

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby's Favorite Toy, June 29, 2010
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
We have found this toy most enjoyable to use to interact with hour six-month-old daughter. She has loved this item since receiving it at 4 months. The colorful designs, varied textures and sounds capture her attention and hold it for long stretches of time. She has a number of other highly-rated toys for grabbing/mouthing/rattling, but this one is definitely her favorite.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!, February 17, 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
This book is beyond adorable and my 3 month old loves it. Each page is made of a different fabric and the whole book makes crunchy noises when he grabs it. I love that it's something soft he can chew on. He will play with it for 30 min at a time sometimes!

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this!, April 25, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
This has been the best purchase from Lamaze toys so far! My 4 month old daughter loves this book, both covers crinkle! Each page has a different texture and pattern. Theres a squeaker in one page, that she surprisingly loves, and a rattle in the next! I took this to a friends house and her 9 month old baby and 3 year old son also enjoyed playing with it!! I look forward to being able to teach my daughter what each texture and object is when she's older! Great book!!

5.0 out of 5 stars My Son's Favorite, October 7, 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
I bought this for my son when he was about three months old. He is now six months old and it is still his very favorite toy. I added some links to the ring and hooked it on to his carrier so that he always has it with him when we go out to keep him entertained. He especially loves the front and back pages because they crinkle.

5.0 out of 5 stars baby loves the texture and the little noises, September 7, 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
I bough this book when my baby was two months old. She loved it when I made up a story based on the pictures and read to her. When she turned 4 months she loved to touch and play with it by herself. My baby is 6 months old now and she still loves to play with it, especially twisting it and making the crunchy noises of the book.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surface wash only., February 10, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
This book is super cute and every single page has a different texture and sound for my baby to play with. It looks as cute as in the pictures, if not better, and my baby lives it.
I have only 1 complaint about it: it is NOT machine washable. My baby loves to suck on everything and this book is not the exception, specially because it crinkles when he does. Unfortunately there is no easy way to clean this thoroughly since it is surface clean only. Other than that it would be a 5 star book.

5.0 out of 5 stars We love this book!, February 10, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
Beautiful book! Wonderful 1st book for my baby to explore & play with. It has lots of different textures & features for him to explore without it being overwhelming for him. There's little tags on the sun & the pages rattles, squeaks & crinkles. There is also a velvety, scaly & satin page that he likes to chew & drool on. The animals are adorable, they are bright & colorful with these cute big eyes. It also has a very handy ring to clip on his car seat, swing & walker. I'm very happy with this product & decided to buy more Lamaze products (Freddie the firefly & Jacques the Peacock).

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little book, February 14, 2012
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
This is an excellent little book. It can go anywhere and it hooks up quite easiliy to the Chicco Lullaby LX Playard, Adventure or the Britax B-Scene Stroller, Red. It makes all kinds of fun sounds which makes the little one giggle. My only problem is that the page that squeaks should have a bigger sweet spot. I also love the bright colors that really grabs your attention.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Value, cute book, January 1, 2011
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
We got this book for my nephew who is 7 months old and he seemed to like it. It is basically in the batch of books out there that is fabric and has some different textures to touch, and I would say the same thing about all of them. I think these are great books for little ones that like to chew on things and he can't rip the pages or hurt himself so it is easy to recommend this book.

5.0 out of 5 stars Helped my baby open his hands., July 29, 2011
Leslie (California, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book (Baby Product)
This is one of the only toys that my baby likes to pick up with his hands other than his blanket. This book is super cute and fun! it makes noise which excites baby and is full of texture and colors.

Lamaze Classic Discovery Book