Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Lamaze Classic Discovery Book
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Style: Classic|Change

on June 29, 2010
We have found this toy most enjoyable to use to interact with hour six-month-old daughter. She has loved this item since receiving it at 4 months. The colorful designs, varied textures and sounds capture her attention and hold it for long stretches of time. She has a number of other highly-rated toys for grabbing/mouthing/rattling, but this one is definitely her favorite.
on February 17, 2011
This book is beyond adorable and my 3 month old loves it. Each page is made of a different fabric and the whole book makes crunchy noises when he grabs it. I love that it's something soft he can chew on. He will play with it for 30 min at a time sometimes!
on April 25, 2012
This has been the best purchase from Lamaze toys so far! My 4 month old daughter loves this book, both covers crinkle! Each page has a different texture and pattern. Theres a squeaker in one page, that she surprisingly loves, and a rattle in the next! I took this to a friends house and her 9 month old baby and 3 year old son also enjoyed playing with it!! I look forward to being able to teach my daughter what each texture and object is when she's older! Great book!!
on September 7, 2011
I bough this book when my baby was two months old. She loved it when I made up a story based on the pictures and read to her. When she turned 4 months she loved to touch and play with it by herself. My baby is 6 months old now and she still loves to play with it, especially twisting it and making the crunchy noises of the book.
on October 7, 2011
I bought this for my son when he was about three months old. He is now six months old and it is still his very favorite toy. I added some links to the ring and hooked it on to his carrier so that he always has it with him when we go out to keep him entertained. He especially loves the front and back pages because they crinkle.
on February 10, 2012
Beautiful book! Wonderful 1st book for my baby to explore & play with. It has lots of different textures & features for him to explore without it being overwhelming for him. There's little tags on the sun & the pages rattles, squeaks & crinkles. There is also a velvety, scaly & satin page that he likes to chew & drool on. The animals are adorable, they are bright & colorful with these cute big eyes. It also has a very handy ring to clip on his car seat, swing & walker. I'm very happy with this product & decided to buy more Lamaze products (Freddie the firefly & Jacques the Peacock).
on February 10, 2012
This book is super cute and every single page has a different texture and sound for my baby to play with. It looks as cute as in the pictures, if not better, and my baby lives it.
I have only 1 complaint about it: it is NOT machine washable. My baby loves to suck on everything and this book is not the exception, specially because it crinkles when he does. Unfortunately there is no easy way to clean this thoroughly since it is surface clean only. Other than that it would be a 5 star book.
on February 14, 2012
This is an excellent little book. It can go anywhere and it hooks up quite easiliy to the Chicco Lullaby LX Playard, Adventure or the Britax B-Scene Stroller, Red. It makes all kinds of fun sounds which makes the little one giggle. My only problem is that the page that squeaks should have a bigger sweet spot. I also love the bright colors that really grabs your attention.
on July 19, 2014
This book is like a simplified version of Lamaze's Peek-a-boo. The picture is almost the same. The main difference is it contains some components that issue sound. If you have their Peek-a-boo, don't waste your money on this one. Very redundant.
The book itself is ok. though my son is not quite interested in it.
on July 29, 2011
This is one of the only toys that my baby likes to pick up with his hands other than his blanket. This book is super cute and fun! it makes noise which excites baby and is full of texture and colors.

See 1 answered question