5.0 out of 5 stars I may keep these for myself...
I purchased 6 trains from the same set of Chuggington toys and they are absolutely adorable. They have lots of detail without being too flimsy to play with. They look exactly like the trains on the TV program, you almost can see their expressions change.
Published on May 14, 2010 by Busy Designer Mom

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and sturdy, but NOT compatible with other tracks
Published on June 15, 2010 by Stephanie V

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute and sturdy, but NOT compatible with other tracks, June 15, 2010
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Wilson (Toy)
I ordered a three-pack of Wilson, Koko and Brewster. While they're very cute, and seem sturdy enough, they are somewhat stand-alone trains as they are not comparable with the width of regular tracks. I have a wooden track set from Ikea, which is the same size as the standard track from Target or the Melissa & Doug sets. These trains are much too narrow to fit on those tracks. Also, they have a ball/hook attachment, rather than a magnet, so they aren't comparable with other train sets (unlike the Thomas trains, which do fit with the Ikea trains. The Thomas trains are also slightly narrower than the track I have, although my toddler seems to make it work).

However, the main issue is the price on Amazon. I purchased my set directly from the Chuggington website, which is a fraction of the price compared to Amazon's retailers.

They're cute, and I think will hold up reasonably well (the train itself is die-cast, but the wheels and undercarriage are plastic) but it's too bad they aren't compatible with the dozens of tracks I already own.

5.0 out of 5 stars I may keep these for myself..., May 14, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilson is THE Favorite, April 3, 2014
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Wilson (Toy)
My 4 year old son is a Chuggington fanatic; Wilson is his absolute favorite character. Two Christmases ago he received this train, along with one of the Chuggington Stack Tracks and several other of the Stack Track trains. The train is very well made and durable--my son is not the least bit gentle with his toys and his Wilson is still in perfect condition! The upper portion is made of metal, while the wheels, wheel mount, and a narrow red border at the bottom are all made of some type of hard plastic. There are connectors at both the front and the back, allowing Wilson to attach to other trains at both ends. My son loves this train. He plays with it and his other Chuggington trains almost daily. FYI, if you have wooden tracks you should know that these trains are too narrow to allow the wheels to sit within the grooves of those tracks--although that does not deter my son from using them with his wooden railway. LOL Because of it's small size, this train is so convenient to take along when traveling (along with an assortment of other trains and die cast cars!)

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loved it!, December 4, 2012
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Wilson (Toy)
He is a huge fan of the Chuggington characters anyway so this just added to his collection of trains! Made a great birthday present!

5.0 out of 5 stars great little train, December 28, 2012
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Wilson (Toy)
This is a well-made little train! My almost 2-yr old son just loves it! He has two from the Chuggington series currently but will receive more for his birthday. I wish that the wooden/die cast trains could be used on the same tracks, but other than that-no complaints!

5.0 out of 5 stars MASON'S TRAIN, April 14, 2013
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Wilson (Toy)
WE PURCHASED THIS TOY FOR MY GRANDSON . HE WILL PLAY FOR HOURS WITH HIS CHUGGINGTON TRAIN'S.WE ALSO PURCHASED A TOTAL OF 13 DIFFERENT TRAINS ALONG WITH THE 2ND CARRY CASE.HE LIKES TO WATCH THE VIDEO'S ON TV WHILE HE IS PLAYING WITH THEM. WE ALSO PURCHASED A CHIP AND DALE PLUSH TOY,THAT HE LOVES BUT THE ONLY THING WRONG WITH THAT ORDER WAS WE ORDERED 1 CHIP 7 1/2 AND 1 DALE 7 1/2 AND RECIEVED 1 CHIP 7 1/2 AND 1 DALE 9 1/2 DON'T KNOW WHICH ONE IS WHICH BUT WAS SENT THE ONE WITH THE BLACK NOSE IN 9 1/2. WE JUST TOLD HIM THAT ONE IS SUPPOSED TO BE BIGGER THAN THE OTHER ONE.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Toy Train, April 7, 2013
Dani (PATTERSON, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Wilson (Toy)
good quality toy... not cheap plastic. Holds up to my son crashing them into other trains and toys he has. No paint chipping, no broken parts (yet) and he loves to play with them....

5.0 out of 5 stars PERFECT, November 16, 2012
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Wilson (Toy)
was exactly what I expected... I ONLY wish I knew 1 came w/ the train set so I couldve picked another train.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Chuggington toys, October 20, 2012
Brian Teutsch (ALLIANCE, OHIO, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Wilson (Toy)
My son loved this toy. It was made well, and stood up to the test. It is still in good shape and he still plays with it. You don't buy to many toys made of steel anymore. I bought the set of these, and was surprised how nice they were. Also bought the station and everthing went together really nice. I'd say my 3 year old had hours of great fun with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wilson is not the brightest, but his toy is DEFINITELY A WINNER!, May 25, 2011
L. King "happy mom" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Wilson (Toy)
These Chuggington toys are so well designed. I used them on my son's actual birthday cake expecting them to be dinky, and they turned out to be study, very nicely painted and accented, and durable. I will be getting the rest of the set as well as some tracks to replace our Thomas toys. Chuggington is totally the new 'Thomas'. :) LOVE IT!

Love the Wilson toy, and he is the most identifiable. They did a great job, perfect paint and decoration. We really enjoy him.

Chuggington StackTrack Wilson