5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's favorite
My Grandson loves trains--he's 5 and has everything Thomas. But recently we discovered Chuggington on TV and he adores the show, so I bought him Koco--his favorite engine on Chuggington--he loves it and took it to show and tell recently. They do not fit on the Thomas tracks though.
Published on June 16, 2010 by E. Mcneill

1.0 out of 5 stars Paint chips within days of using!!
Published on January 25, 2012 by Alvin M. Olheiser

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson's favorite, June 16, 2010
E. Mcneill (Jamestown, NC USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars We love Koko! Find it cheaper elsewhere!, February 10, 2011
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Koko (Toy)
We got this train for our daughter's 2nd Birthday. She is in love with Chuggington. And she certainly loves her new train! Koko is very durable, and is the perfect size for my daughter to carry around with her everywhere. We love that the train has a connector on the front and back, so when we get more of the Chuggington train we can connect them together!

After reading some reviews we saw that this exact same train could be purchased for a much cheaper price. I wasn't sure if that was true, so I went in search. I found Koko and her many Chuggington friends for $5.99 at Toys R Us and Target. (What's the deal Amazon?) If you are really interested in this train, go there for a better deal!

1.0 out of 5 stars Paint chips within days of using!!, January 25, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Koko (Toy)
Do not buy these! I bought 4 of these trains for my daughter for christmas. I bought Koko off amazon.com and bought brewster, wilson, and zephe, and the wilson carrying case from Pamida. Within days of playing with the trains, a significant amount of paint chipped off the trains. My daughter did not play rough with them at all. She mostly just carried them around in her wagon and placed them in different rooms that she was playing in. I called the manufacturing company because the store would not take them back in that condition and the manufacturing company replaced them. The paint on the new trains chipped as quickly. Now the manufacturing company said they will only replace them once and not refund and since they already replaced them...I am out of luck. So now I am stuck with 3 trains and a carrying case that are not safe for my daughter to play with. Amazon did refund my money for the koko train so at least I am not out that money. I would suggest buying the interactive chuggington trains. They are more durable and are more entertaining because they talk to eachother. They may cost a few dollars more but its worth it!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE this!, November 20, 2011
meredith (North East Ohio) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Koko (Toy)
well we somehow ended up with 2 kokos, and im very glad for that! she is very much loved by my son and niece. we have had one koko for almost a year, and the other since this summer. because these are painted metal all of the chuggington trains start to chip after a while. my son bashes them and plays kindof hard with them. these trains DO NOT work on wood tracks. they only fit on chuggington tracks or if you have a train table with plastic track (i have step 2 delux w/ plastic 'groves' for tracks. my son had a hard time putting them together but as he's gotten older he's gotten better at it. we have about 22 trains and cars right now, and i would recomend them to anyone. and target/toysrus is much cheaper :)

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE KOKO, May 25, 2011
L. King "happy mom" (Houston, TX United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Koko (Toy)
These Chuggington toys are so well designed. I used them on my son's actual birthday cake expecting them to be dinky, and they turned out to be study, very nicely painted and accented, and durable. I will be getting the rest of the set as well as some tracks to replace our Thomas toys. Chuggington is totally the new 'Thomas'. :) LOVE IT!

This is a precious item and perfect designed. Right amount of detail, great pain job, and my son's favorite character. Koko rocks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This!, March 21, 2013
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Koko (Toy)
I absolutely love how these engines can talk and interact with each other. One engine by itself is cool, but when you put two interactive engines facing each other it's awesome. It's like they have a real conversation. They can hear and react to what the other engine is saying. I wish I had these kinds of toys when I was a kid. Your kids will love them!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Koko is My Son's Favorite, April 3, 2014
Reading Fanatic (CMP) (Boston, MA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Koko (Toy)
My 4 year old son is a train fanatic! Two Christmases ago he received this train, along with one of the Chuggington Stack Tracks and several other of the Stack Track trains. Koko is his all time favorite character from the television show. The train is very well made and durable--my son is not the least bit gentle with his toys and his Koko is still in perfect condition! The upper portion is made of metal, while the wheels, wheel mount, and purple border at the bottom are all made of some type of hard plastic. There are connectors at both the front and the back, allowing Koko to attach to other trains at both ends. My son loves this train. He plays with it and his other Chuggington trains almost daily. FYI, if you have wooden tracks you should know that these trains are too narrow to allow the wheels to sit within the grooves of those tracks--although that does not deter my son from using them with his wooden railway. LOL Because of it's small size, this train is so convenient to take along when traveling (along with an assortment of other trains and die cast cars!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Koko (Toy)
Our son has a lot of the Stack Track and really enjoys playing with them for hours at a time. All trains are well made and very durable. This is a good product. My son will play for hours with these trains. These don't work on traditional wooden train tracks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Made Well, April 7, 2013
Dani (PATTERSON, CA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Koko (Toy)
good quality toy... not cheap plastic. Holds up to my son crashing them into other trains and toys he has. No paint chipping, no broken parts (yet) and he loves to play with them....

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, May 29, 2013
This review is from: Chuggington StackTrack Koko (Toy)
We bought Koko to add to our Chuggington collection. Good quality product. The paint hasn't chipped. My child enjoys the Chuggington collection. The cars link to one another and stay in place once snapped together. Overall, good buy. Wouldn't spend more than six bucks for it though.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›