Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc DJ Shadow Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Price:$6.79+ Free shipping

on December 9, 2013
Great potty training reward! My toddler gets a sticker when he does #2 in the potty & when he gets 7 stickers he gets a chuggington die cast train. He wanted this one really bad lol. It's cute & the top raises up where the people would sit but there's not pretend people or seating in there. It fits with all stack track sets & die casts trains
on February 19, 2014
I love that the chuggington sets actually click together instead of just a magnet, but the fit doesn't always keep them together. We have a stack track and the trains are top heavy, which makes it fall over the edge of the track unless they are hooked together to slow down the cars and keep them on the curve. This only seems to bug me and not my child. It is cute, though, and my son loves that the top pops open like it does in the show. They are quite durable, been dropped many times nd no broken parts or scratches.
on February 22, 2014
Mtambo's top slides up and down to reveal the passenger cars inside. Super cute and accurate. Chuggington StackTrack system is so much fun, check out their facebook page and website for ideas on different track builds.
review image review image
on December 6, 2013
Our son has a lot of the Stack Track and really enjoys playing with them for hours at a time. All trains are well made and very durable. This is a good product. My son will play for hours with these trains. These don't work on traditional wooden train tracks.
on March 15, 2015
Great die cast - amazing detail, and cool passenger section that can be lifted. Metal is very durable and can withstand bangs and crashes but paint can sometimes come off. This video demo helped https://youtu.be/3iLogw9mkOs
on November 20, 2011
my three year old loves this chugger! he can open the top himself and connect it to other cars and trains. it DOES NOT fit on wood tracks! only chuggington track or train tables with groves. would buy this again in a second.
on October 10, 2011
Plus: Good replication, made well, has friendlier appearance that appeals to the toddler age.

Minus: Paint chips, only fits with other Chuggington die-cast characters, made in China, not in the USA.
on March 1, 2013
My 4yr old grandson love the Chuggington train set we got him for Christmas and its soo cool how you can add cars and track to it. This was one of the surprises I had for him last time he visited.
on June 2, 2014
My son adored this latest addition to his Chuggington collection. These cars are well made and provide hours of fun for my three year old.
on April 14, 2014
This was as described. It came on time/in a timely manner. it was purchased to go w/the track i bought my two year old and he loves it

See 1 answered question