Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Chuggington Wooden Railway Wilson
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

VINE VOICEon October 12, 2011
Like most preschoolers, My 3 year old son caught the disney channel's Chuggington's Frenzy. We love the wooden train's line. The colors and details are pretty cool and seem durable. It has been dropped a few times on hard surfaces without any issues. All in All, the trains are a great toy.

The only reason I am not giving this a 5 star rating, is the compatablility issues with the Thomas/Brio/ Imaginarium sets. First of all, the chuggington;s are bigger and bulkier, and take up the entire wigth of the tracks. The magnetic couplings are uneven and mismatched; the thomas train's upper part of the magnet would be just toughing the loweest part of the chuggington's magnet, but they do still couple, and fit on the track. The Bridges however are the real problem. Chuggington's trains are also much taller and will not fit in the tunnels, or overpasses, or bridges for that matter which is extreamely frusterating to not only the kids, but also the parents who alreay invested alot of money in the thomas tracks. The only soulution is since all the tracks are compatable to piece together, is to make sure you buy some Chuggington ramps, bridges, and overpasses so all the trains can be played with together.
on June 28, 2011
My 2-year old has fallen in love with Chuggington via the Disney Channel, and these have been a great addition to our large collection of Wooden Train set toys. They are fully compatible with all of our Thomas and Friends and Brio Sets (from my childhood) except for some of the smaller tunnels and bridges. The base and hack half of the toy is wooden construction, but the face details are done in plastic. So far after several months of extreme love and hard play from a 2-year old boy, there has been no signs of paint fading, rubbing off or damage to any of the plastic parts!

Just watch out, if your child is playing with these while watching Chuggington and Action Chugger comes on (the one that flies), I've witnessed these toys go flying across the living room like Action Chugger!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 14, 2013
My 3 year old son is a HUGE Chuggington fan! He loves the television show and is pretty much obsessed with most of the characters. Wilson is one of his definite favorites (along with Koko, Action Chugger, and Brewster, of course!) This train is compatible with the wooden Thomas the Train wooden railway tracks--as well as those by Brio and Circo (the Target brand.) However, because it is a bit taller than the Thomas trains, (as are all the wooden Chuggers) it does not fit under the Thomas bridges or overpasses--I don't know if the same is true for the bridges and overpasses by Brio and Circo, because we do not own any by those companies. The train is quite well made and so far is withstanding my son's less than delicate treatment. LOL It is painted a nice bright red. This is a great toy for any little one who loves trains and/or Chuggington!
on April 3, 2016
My two year old received this for his birthday. He has been watching Chuggington on Netflix over and over he loves it so much. He instantly recognized the Chuggington characters and has been playing with them non-stop. He has his favorites but still plays with them all. It is fun to watch him flip the trains to get the magnets to attach as you can she he's really thinking about things. I also like to watch how he plays and imagines different things.
on February 26, 2014
My son loves this trains but I think they are too expensive for what they are. Anyway, I reeeeally needed the red one, so...
Oh, the wooden rails are horrible, the train always derails and it gets my 2 years old son a little pissed off.
on September 7, 2012
"Wilson" was received into the railway yard with great enthusiasm. Especially love the smiling faces, durability, and size of the Chuggington series. They even fit on his Daddy's old Brio track, so all of the antique accessories work well with the exception of the height of each car being taller than the Brio cars. This does make each car easier to hold onto and maneuver with little hands. We just set up the lower tunnel on another track just for Brios. Makes for hours and hours of entertainment and fun.
on April 14, 2016
My two year old son is in love with his Chuggington trains! The quality is on par with the price and left me very satisfied. The trains are a mix of plastic and wood and should last a long time. These were compatible with both our Thomas track and the cheaper track we also ordered from Amazon. All I can say is we have a highly satisfied two year old.. For now...
on December 25, 2012
Wooden? the main body is wooden, but the other parts are plastic. I am torn about these trains. I (and my 2yo) love the size and look of them. However we have several track sets (Thomas, Chuggington, and M&D). These trains are a bit too big to go under the raised portions of the other tracks, and the magnet part is higher up than Thomas and causes the trains to derail on inclines.
on December 26, 2015
Kids love this little guy. Fits on our tracks from Orbrium and also our tracks from Right Track Toys. the little magnets are just like the Thomas ones, and my toddlers are having fun mixing their Chuggers and Sodor engines :)
on January 2, 2014
My only complaint is that these engines are bigger than the PlanToys, Thomas, Brio, etc. What this means is that they don't fit under the bridges (unless you fashion a way to get them taller). Which is a bummer.