5.0 out of 5 stars I heart Rusty
Published on January 11, 2012 by Jennifer S.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great bring along toy for an infant
My son loves Freddy the Firefly more than Rusty the Robot. Wished there was more to Rusty other than his head turning and making soft clicking noises.
Published 13 months ago by Mindy Heu

5.0 out of 5 stars I heart Rusty, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Play and Grow Take Along Toy, Rusty the Robot (Baby Product)
First of all, I want to state that I expected Rusty to be a few inches tall- he's huge! It made me that much happier because the details and colors are that much better. I bought it for my 4 month old nephew but my 2 1/2 year old nephew has made claim to it. He loves that the head spins. He loans it to his little brother when he cries and the baby just hugs it and laughs. Rusty is even cuter than pictured and apparently it's not just for babies! I highly recommend this toy. Not to mention the price is right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another awesome Lamaze toy!, March 11, 2013
We have Dee Dee the dragon, Freddie the firefly and just added Rusty to our ever-growing collection. My daughter loves the Lamaze toys! These toys are great because in addition to all the fun sensory aspects for baby, mama can toss them in the wash when they need to be cleaned and hang them to dry and they're back to looking good as new! We clip one on her carseat handle as we head out and she's got entertainment to go. Love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for a 3 month old., October 7, 2013
Heather (Pacifica, CA) - See all my reviews
My child loves his Rusty the Robot toy. It keeps him entertained in his crib for at least 30-45 minutes at a time....just enough time for me to straighten up the house! Therefore, I love his Rusty the Robot toy :-)

5.0 out of 5 stars son loves this, August 21, 2013
this robot has been a great companion for my son. he loves the rings and chews on the feet. very cute for hanging on his play gym or stroller, or just freestanding.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby boy's favorite toy, December 1, 2013
My son is now 3 months old and this has been his favorite toy since birth. He doesn't seem to care for many of his other toys, but he always lights up when he sees this one! It is just adorable and the colors are so bright. It keeps him busy for quite a while. Get this, you won't be sorry!

5.0 out of 5 stars Rusty the Robot, November 6, 2013
The quality of this toy is incredible! My grandson is 6 months old and loves it. I would highly recommend this toy to all new parents.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright Colors & Lots of Activities, July 5, 2014
Bought it as a gift for a l year old boy. Liked the variety of activities that it had to keep a little ones attention. Also liked all of the bright colors and the fact that the head could turn around and was different from the other side.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby loved this, November 16, 2013
Very retro and cool. One year old loved it !
I hand it from his stroller.
Baby baby bay !

5.0 out of 5 stars Rusty the Robot, October 21, 2013
Outstanding design!!! Bright beautiful colors and textures have made this toy a winner with my grandson. Would recommend this toy for self and gifts for others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Lamaze toys!, September 29, 2013
I bought this robot for my son. My daughter had a bunch of lamaze toys and loved all of them. He loves the bright colors and is constantly playing with different limbs on this guy. The feet crinkle and he likes to chew on the rings. We also get a great deal of compliments on it while out and about!