5.0 out of 5 stars First Friends for My Daughter
My daughter began noticing these when she was 5 weeks old. We would show them to her when we would change her diaper, but not put them on her.

Published on June 9, 2008 by Christine Lee

3.0 out of 5 stars He's just not into them
Published on November 15, 2009 by Kara Forristall

5.0 out of 5 stars First Friends for My Daughter, June 9, 2008
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)

By 6 weeks old she was showing a definite interest in the wrist bee toy by smiling at it. We began calling it Mr. Bee, and we placed it on her wrist whenever she was in her bouncer or in her BebePod. At eight weeks old, she began babbling and cooing to Mr. Bee whenever she wasn't interacting with us.

My daughter is now 17 weeks old, and Mr. Bee is still her best friend. She really enjoys visiting with Ms. Ladybug and Mr. Dragonfly, too. We don't have them all visit at once- my daughter is happiest with one-on-one interaction with each of them.

I love that she can have a little "friend" velcroed to her when we go out- it can't get dropped, and is small enough to tag along.

*UPDATE*
I bought a new set of bugs for my new baby boy, and he adores them! At four months old, his favorite is Mr. Dragonfly. My daughter- now two- still loves these little toys!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great foot and hand finder, March 5, 2008
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)
I bought these for my daughter because she found her feet, and I figured since she was always playing with them I would get her something to put on her feet to play with. I put them on her feet and she loves them. It funny because now she talks to her feet.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son loves these still, May 15, 2008
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)
I bought this for my son at 3 months old. At 8 months old he still enjoys his bugs. He never really got into the one's for feet but he loves the soft wrist wrattles. They are durable. I've washed them on delicate in the washing machine several times and they are still good as new.

3.0 out of 5 stars He's just not into them, November 15, 2009
Kara Forristall (Davis, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)
very great design, very eye catching, but my son has never paid any attention to the wrist straps. I attach them to his gym bar and he looks at them, but on his wrist he never looks at them. He's 4 months old and over looking at his hands, so I do put the foot ones on him still, but his feet are too big to fit inside fully, plus their not designed like socks, so they don't go over his heel... I'm tempted to sew the bug onto his actual socks because he will pull at them and pull the booty right off

4.0 out of 5 stars eh., November 15, 2008
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)
I love the concept of these.... it's just that 1. I wish the rattles were a little louder and 2. the socks aren't that stretchy and they are kind of small on my 3 mo. old's feet. I think he'll grow out of them this month. I don't know... i just think with some minor improvements they could be a much better quality item. Like the little antlers on the bugs are kind of poky. I like them, but i don't love them. I think the idea of the rattles are 5 stars but the execution is only a 3... hence the four stars above :)

2.0 out of 5 stars Material used is a bit on the weak side, March 13, 2012
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)
I have very many Lamaze products and i happen to think Lamaze makes wonderful things for babies, but this particular set is so so. While the bugs on the socks and wrist bands are super cute and attractive and my baby likes them, the general functionality is a bit lacking. The socks for example are made of fabric that stretched out very fast and made the socks about 3 sizes bigger. Which means it's not much fun for a baby because the socks already fall off her feet while she is moving her legs, not to mention grabbing them, which makes them a bit useless in the end. The socks started off very nice and tight around the ankle, but with use and washing them once, they haven't stood up to use very well. And my problem with the wrist bands is that the bands are too small. I could use them on my 3 month old baby's wrists, but now at 6 months, the velcro strip doesn't close anymore, because the bands are too short to go all the way around my now rather chubby baby's hands. My baby isn't specially fat or big, but babies do chubby up with every passing month and those bands are a bit short to keep up. So, while i wholeheartedly recommend Lamaze's baby products, you will probably find better foot and wrist finders elsewhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby rattles, August 27, 2008
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)
These are absolutely adorable. The wrist rattles attach easily with velco and the others are cute socks. The rattling part could be a bit louder but my granddaughter loves to look at them while she wears them. A good product especially for babies before they can easily hold their own rattling toys.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great item!!, June 27, 2008
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)
My son loves these and the older he gets the more interested he is with them. The colors are vibrant and perfect for chewing when teething.

4.0 out of 5 stars Shake Rattle & Roll!, November 24, 2008
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)
These rattles are great! But putting all four on at once is over-stimulating. We found it's best to just use one at a time. Moreover, these rattles are highly versatile: our child is not only amused when they are attached to her wrist or ankle, but she aslo likes to simply grab for and hold the rattle in her hands.

I'd give this toy 5 stars if it were made in the USA or someplace with better safefy standards than China. This toy is highly stimulating, but when our child starts to to put it in her mouth, we encourage her to instead chew on something safe like Vulli's Sophie the Giraffe.

3.0 out of 5 stars only for very young babies, September 23, 2009
This review is from: Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set (Toy)
I bought this for my son when he is 3 months old. The wrist bands barely fit, and the socks are way too small. Plus, the socks are low quality, not elastic, not even foot-shaped. The bugs are cute though. I think I will just use the bugs as hand-held rattles.

Tomy Lamaze Wrist Rattle and Foot Finder Set