Questions & Answers
Hide N Squeak Eggs
by TOMY
4.5 out of 5 stars (702)
$10.72
Add to cart
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 questions
votes
This is one of my grandson's favorite toys. He's still too young to identify shapes yet, but this is a toy that grows with him. The shapes are star, circle, square, heart, triangle, square cross...and the colors of the tops and bottoms of the eggs match. Great toy!
5 days ago by Sharon T.
votes
Yes, the toy is very cute and easy to handle for little hands. They are color coded as well which makes it a game to match them. I gave to my great-grandson for Easter he was 15 months old and loved them and got the game quickly.
15 days ago by norine karwel
votes
The insides are all different colors and the out side is white. My granddaughters both loved theirs and they still play with them all the time. One is 4 and the other is 1.
Jun 21, 2015 by Jean Martin
votes
is this toy bpa free? Jun 18, 2015
I don't know the answer to that question. They don't say in the description. I tried to google the answer without any luck as well. My guess would be no but that's just a guess.
Jun 18, 2015 by Sheree Voshell
votes
my boys love their small kid-size lightweight flashlights. recommend.
Jan 23, 2012 by Amazon Customer
vote
They're really not that sqeaky/loud but I'd never take anything that makes noise like that on a plane so my kid could potentially annoy someone but that's just me. There are worse things you could take on a plane if you really have to.
Mar 13, 2015 by HotChocolate
vote
They are both made by TOMY. The Hide and Squeak eggs are the newer version and the little chirpers are the older version. The only difference is that some of the eggs have a different inside color and facial expression.
Dec 11, 2014 by Amber Williams
votes
Where is the toy made? Nov 19, 2014
I'm sorry, I don't know. I gave this to my grandkids a few years ago.
Nov 20, 2014 by Pattie
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›

Unanswered questions
Search Questions and Answers