5.0 out of 5 stars So many levels of fun!
My daughter (now 22 months) has enjoyed these since she was a year old. This is one smart toy! The eggs come apart and inside is a colored egg that squeaks when you push it. That was the primary source of fun at first. As my daughter's coordination improved, she became interested in putting the "hats" back on top each egg. Now she likes to try and put each...
Published on October 25, 2000 by Maia S. Tolsdorf

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured!
I just received this to replace an earlier set I had. That set is also shown on Amazon, and is much duller in color and variety. However, this newer set I received is identical to that one. It has three colors for the six chicks, and the outside egg faces are all in brown. I wanted this set because it appears the company has improved on it with six different colors on...
Published on April 29, 2011 by Angela J Holmes

‹ Previous | 124 25 2643 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Sometimes frustrating for my toddler to open the container, October 3, 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
The egg carton is very difficult to open. It is supposed to be educational but he would rather throw the eggs and shells around the house. Oh well it was cheap so I can't complain much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun that grows with Baby!, October 3, 2012
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
My parents bought this set for my little girl for when we come from out of town to visit. She is now seventeen months old, and I think she enjoys the eggs and their carton and shells more every time we come. She now loves to put the shells on and take them off, and cram several pieces in the carton and close it and shake it like a maraca. Next visit she may have progressed to matching shell faces with chick faces, and matching shapes with slots. Until then, there seems no end in sight for enjoyment of this adorable set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Son's favorite toy!, September 21, 2012
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
I bought these while traveling because we needed a new toy to keep my 14 month old son entertained in the hotel room. They were an instant hit and he still grabs the container and brings them to me to play with. They fit great in a bag if you are going to a friend's house and want to bring a toy. These have even entertained a 4 year old and a 7 year old! These make an excellent first birthday gift. The educational value grows with the kid. Currently he is working on just getting the tops matched with bottoms, soon he'll be able to match shapes, finally he'll be able to match the faces.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!!!, September 17, 2012
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
My 9 month old just loves these little eggs. He can squeak them, and he has also learned to blow in them for a whistling sound. He cannot sort the shapes on the bottom of the eggs, but that's no problem. We also found that they fit perfectly in a toy muffin pan! It's been an awesome toy, bath and slobber safe too ;)

3.0 out of 5 stars Great Except the Latch, September 15, 2012
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
This toy is great except when it closes it's almost impossible for me to even open it back up, and my kids have to have me do it each time.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun for a 15 month old, September 15, 2012
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
My daughter loves taking these apart and putting back together inside the carton. Highly reccomend these. Great value for your money

5.0 out of 5 stars Youngest daughter loves it, August 22, 2012
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
I picked this up for my youngest daughter last month for her first birthday. She never seems to stop giggling every time she plays with it. A great fun toy and really sturdy too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly awesome, August 20, 2012
Kelley (St. Petersburg, FL) - See all my reviews
I don't normally write reviews, but this toy warrants one. I got this for my daughter's easter basket when she was eight months old. I honestly did not see the appeal, I only got it because how many egg-shaped toys are there, really? She went bonkers for these things, and they have been the number one toy in our house ever since. (She's 13 months now.) I'm not a baby, but I'll try to explain what I THINK she sees in them. They are very lightweight and easy to grasp. They make a cute, non-annoying soft squeaking sound. It's super fun to bang them together, bang them on tables, and whatnot. Once she got a little older, she was amazed to discover how the shells and eggs fit together. She was further amazed to discover what cool sounds they make when dropped into a bowl. She carries them everywhere. If I had one complaint it's just that it's hard to keep track of them because she's always got one in her hand. She has not yet reached the point where she can match the egg up to the appropriate slot in the carton, and her knowledge of colors is rudimentary at best, so I definitely see growth potential here. I think she'll be digging these for a long time. I am seriously tempted to order another set, so great is my fear of misplacing one of the eggs.

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby's favorite toy, August 17, 2012
Monica Harris (san francisco, ca United States) - See all my reviews
I gave these to my son for easter when he was 9 months old. This is the only toy that has held his interest for more than a few days (aside from his Pat the Bunny Book also given to him the same day!) Not a day goes by when he does not give these to me to open the carton for him. Best of all they are inexpensive, quiet, battery-free, and educational. He is now 13 months old and he loves to dump all of the eggs out of the carton, try to put them back, squeak them (the colored center squeaks when you press down) and put the top egg shell back on. The best part is that these will last for a while since there is also some advanced features he has not yet figured out (i.e., each bottom has a shape that you must match in order for it to fit in the carton; the shells and the centers have matching the expressions you must match; figuring out how to open and close the carton) This toy diffently goes on my "must haves" for babies and toddlers!

5.0 out of 5 stars great for kids 6 months - 4 years, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Hide N Squeak Eggs (Toy)
my twin daughters love their "peep peeps" -- they have so much fun with them. Got them when the girls were 3. They totally understood the shapes needed to match up but didn't really have the attention to detail quite yet about matching up their "faces." Now they do. They keep tabs on their peep peeps and play with them often. They "hatch" them, and squeek them and feed them (you get the point). The only thing I had to do was clip off the top part of the "egg crate" because they were too hard to open. Now the girls are 4 and I'm still not sure they'd be able to open the top very well. So other than that, these are wonderful, educational and cute. I just bought them for a kid turning 1 as a "3 and 4 year old approved toy" that I know the 1 year old can grow into. Have fun with these. Money well spent. Side note -- wanted to say these are also durable. The girls have dropped these down the wood stairs quite a few times and the peep-peeps are still in business.

‹ Previous | 124 25 2643 | Next ›