Monster In-Laws 2 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. The Last Italian Supper Anthony says starting a restaurant with his father-in-law is the worst mistake he's ever made, and he lives with that mistake every day. Strong-willed father-in-law Richie has driven a wedge into Anthony's relationship with his wife Kim and daughter Nina…
2. Money Can't Buy a Grandbaby When Kristin met her husband Scott, she had already cut her monster-like mother, Susan, from her life. Scott encouraged Kristin to heal her relationship with her mother but would soon regret that he did. Now that the couple are expecting their first child,…
3. Everyone Has a Price Southern hot-head Ron is so fed up with his mother-in-law Patricia that he makes a shocking offer: take $100,000 and stay out of my family's life forever. If Mel Robbins can't fix the family, will Patricia take the money and run?
4. Monster of the Bride Khalood has a single mission: to prevent her daughter Fallon from marrying fiancé Steve, and she'll stop at nothing to tear their relationship apart. Tom Kersting puts the whole family on the spot as they all must decide the fate of the pending nuptials.
5. Ton-In-Law Brian is fat, and his live-in mother-in-law Teresa reminds him of that every chance she gets. Her non-stop insults have taken their toll on Brian's self-esteem and his marriage with Christine. If Teresa can't shape up, Mel Robbins will ship her out.
6. Meaty Issues Vegetarian Amy has had enough of her live-in boyfriend's intrusive, loud-mouthed mother-in-law, Doreen. Amy and Mike are trying to raise their children vegetarian, but Doreen disregards Amy's wishes and brings meat to the house. Expert Mel Robbins must teach…
7. High School Rivals Fifteen years ago, Lori took Elizabeth's event on the swim team. Three years ago Lori married Elizabeth's brother. Elizabeth has never forgiven Lori for either and has spent years compiling a record of all the ways she believes Lori has wronged her. Tom…
8. Naughty Grandma For six months every year Christy stays with her daughter Jessica and her husband and kids, wreaking havoc on their tidy, structured, super healthy lives. Christy breaks every rule her son-in-law sets, and he's ready to kick her out. Mel Robbins has to dig…
9. Spoiled Brat-In-Law Arlene thinks her stay-at-home mom daughter-in-law Cory is spoiled. Cory doesn't care if she never sees Arlene again, and husband Ed is caught squarely in the middle. These two women don't have anything in common or any love for each other, and Mel Robbins…
10. An Unfortuante Affair After years of Sue telling her daughter Jody that she can do better than husband Jim, Jody's met someone else. Now the whole family is in shambles. Tom Kersting is confronted with the ultimate meddling mother-in-law and the huge mess she's created.
|Network||A&E Television Networks|
|Producers||Kylie Butler, Nikki Clark, Brent Montgomery, Courtney Montgomery, Will Nothacker, Tonko Soljan, Katie Wells|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Show is suppose to be reality, but seems very staged (even more than other reality shows). Sorta painful to watch.Published 14 months ago by ysommie
I started watching and turned it off. Why people allow destructive people in their lives like this I don't understand. Read morePublished 15 months ago by kdgjevre
Brain-trash, overly scripted, but hard to turn away from just like a train wreck. I watched the Prime episodes but wouldn't pay for it.Published 15 months ago by R. Bruhn
If you need some family drama or to feel better about your own, watch this and gloat. Good examples of how not to live your life and if you are living a life that is similar to... Read morePublished 17 months ago by M. Ing
One of, if not the worst shows I have ever watched. You could torture me by making me watch this. So BAD!Published 17 months ago by M. PHIPPS
I guess Mothers in law are always looked upon as nosey and causing friction in families especially if its the mother of the son.
This is not always the case. Read more
I missed this series in A&E and when I subscribed to Amazon Prime Video, I enjoyed this series that I wanted to see on TV but lacked the time. Video and audio quality outstanding. Read morePublished 17 months ago by Ralph
It's good to watch. I thought my in laws were horrible until I watched this. For those with bad in laws, this show makes you realize that you could have much worse.Published 18 months ago by Rachel's Beauties