5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent
Published on September 29, 2007 by L. Adcock

3.0 out of 5 stars sore tongue
This product doe what it is intended to do, which is to get the gunk off your tongue that causes extra bad breath after brushing. And it does work. I have noticed a big change in my breath since using it.
Published on April 12, 2012 by dbala966

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 29, 2007
We've tried a few different Tongue Cleaners over the years, but this one is clearly the best. The others were too soft and bent during cleaning. This one is made of a hard plastic, and has a 'grabbing edge' which cleans the tongue perfectly. I find that rinsing with mouth wash prior to scaping works best. The bummer is that you can't easily find this hard plastic one in supermarkets or drug stores -- these seem to only carry the soft/bendy kind. Tooth brushes also do the job, but again, not as good as this. Just 3 or 4 swipes, and ta da ... clean. Coffee, tea and cigarette remnants are removed easily. Brush, floss, tongue scrape and viola: Your breath is fresher, your mouth is cleaner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best oral cleaning device you never thought you needed., December 10, 2007
I gotta say I picked this up years after seeing a commercial on TV. I've tried another brand which was too flexible to actually get off much plaque/grody stuff. This is hard plastic which doesn't need to be replaced and for $4 for a 'life-long' product a great buy.
Cleaning my tongue with a brush makes me gag on occasion, but I never have that problem with this product, for some reason. I don't know how much "health benefit" there 'really' is to cleaning the plaque off your tongue, but it sure makes me feel better once it's off. It's amazing(ly gross) how much gunk can be on your tongue.

3.0 out of 5 stars sore tongue, April 12, 2012
This review is from: The Tongue Cleaner (Health and Beauty)
However, after just about a week of using it once a day, my tongue started to hurt. I think it might have damaged some of my taste buds. I will try to be more gentle in the future.
Just be careful when you use it not to scrape too hard

5.0 out of 5 stars Best tongue scraper on the planet..., January 12, 2012
This review is from: The Tongue Cleaner (Health and Beauty)
This is by far the best tongue scraper on the market. Other tongue scrapers are too flimsy or narrow. I couldn't find this in Walmart where I bought my first scraper so I was very happy when I found it at Amazon.com.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good bye Cavities, Hello Fresh & Absolute Cleanliness!, March 30, 2008
This review is from: The Tongue Cleaner (Health and Beauty)
My dentist told me that majority of oral bacteria reside on the tongue and especially when we are asleep they migrate to our teeth and discharge corrosive acids which in turn produces cavities. The dentist gave me a tongue cleaner and I diligently used it twice daily in addtion to brushing and flossing.

Years have come and gone almost no cavities!! Plus the tool truly creates a clean and fresh feeling, no odors... just absolute cleanliness!! Bought this for my parents too and they are using it daily and enjoying the benefits!

When you begin to use this tool regularly you will quickly come to realize how in a matter of hours "stuff" naturally accumulates on the tongue and the neccessity then to keep it clean.. don't scrape, simlply and gently glide the cleaner from the rear and sides of the tongue, outward. Do do this a quick few times in the morning and before bedtime and you'll be amazed! I just can't imagine how lovers can kiss each other without using the tool regularly.. No one is immune to the oral bacteria.. but we can take control of our oral health and keep clean!

Happy Cleaning!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A Must Have Piece., January 11, 2012
This review is from: The Tongue Cleaner (Health and Beauty)
I read about tongue scrapers on Reddit. Did some research and ordered this baby.
Once you get one of these, you'll never regret it. My mouth never felt so clean.
Perfect width and just enough edge to scrape hard, but not too hard.

I recommend everyone has one of these. Buy one, now.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 12, 2014
This review is from: The Tongue Cleaner (Health and Beauty)
Best tongue cleaner on the market in my opinion. Always use it after I brush my teeth, and it always gets that little film left on your tongue after you eat/drink. Also does wonders for my breath, this tongue cleaner is a must have.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Tongue cleaner, June 11, 2014
This review is from: The Tongue Cleaner (Health and Beauty)
I have tried several of these and this is by far the best and one that holds up a long time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cleaner, June 11, 2014
This review is from: The Tongue Cleaner (Health and Beauty)
These are the best type of tongue cleaners. Fuhgeddabout the rest. This one has that reinforcing cross bar which will hopefully make it last longer than my last one, which broke where the loop meets the handle, admittedly after a few years of use. Might be a good idea to kind of reinforce that area with a finger while scraping.

5.0 out of 5 stars finally!, June 7, 2014
This review is from: The Tongue Cleaner (Health and Beauty)
I have looked every where for this item the stores stopped selling them. Thank you for having them, they work so much better than any thing else.

The Tongue Cleaner
The Tongue Cleaner by Tongue Cleaner
$5.40
In stock. Usually ships within 4 to 5 days.
Rate and Discover Movies