5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy, Suitable for 4 Year Old...
This is a great toy for the littler kids who envy the stunt sets played with by older kids! This was a gift for a little boy who loves everything fire department related, and cars/trucks. This has the best of both worlds for him! It's been a fun little toy for him and a great introduction to the car/truck stunt sets that older kids love so much!
Published on October 5, 2010 by Tracy

2.0 out of 5 stars fragile
The gears on the little truck stripped out in less than 24 hrs. The 3 yr. old boy is not too happy. I left it to his parents to try to get it replaced, but I couldn't find any warranty info in the Christmas day rubble. It's fun while it lasts, but I can't recommend it. JAN. 19th. I've been told that another of the little trucks has expired. These things are scrap.
Published on December 28, 2010 by IndianaEscapee

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy, Suitable for 4 Year Old..., October 5, 2010
Tracy (Central FL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars four year old birthday party gift., December 22, 2010
This review is from: Tonka C And F Boomer's Flippin' Fire Rescue (Toy)
this is the toy he has been wanting ever since he saw a picture of it, so his opinion is a little bias lol, but he loves it! He plays with it all the time and I have to say it is pretty cool. I gave it a three start educational value only because of the little book it comes with that talks about fire safety and how to stop drop and roll which is also what the truck does across the ramp piece. it goes up the ramp and then stops at the top, drops down a little bit, and then rolls across the hump of the red part. it's pretty cool, the batteries seem to last a good bit of time too so that's a plus. there is a whole line of these toys too and that is cool if you want to buy different ones, they all can connect together to make a trick track.

2.0 out of 5 stars fragile, December 28, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars solid daily user, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Tonka C And F Boomer's Flippin' Fire Rescue (Toy)
I bought like 4 sets for my 3 year old for christmas. they did what they said. durable cars. Some cars and sets work better then others, but they all work. we connected 4 or 5 sets together in a huge loop and palyed for at least an hour with my 3 yr old not asking for my help every 2 sec. this is why i rated the toy so high. I want to be able to play if I want/have to, but I want a toy that works without me too so I can play with my own toys from Santa. I'm writing the same review for all the sets I bought, by the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Greatest toy for a 2 year old boy!, December 28, 2010
This review is from: Tonka C And F Boomer's Flippin' Fire Rescue (Toy)
My son got a couple of these sets for Christmas and he loves them! They are super durable and tons of fun. We lined it up with another set so that it goes from one set to the next without stopping. Even my 5 and 8 year old daughters think it is cool. He has played with it for over 3 days straight so far and I don't see him stopping anytime soon. Great fun for a 2 year old!

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 year old Grandson loves this, July 15, 2014
This review is from: Tonka C And F Boomer's Flippin' Fire Rescue (Toy)
Grandson plays with this often and each time it is like a new toy..yahoo..great service

1.0 out of 5 stars broken truck, March 2, 2014
This review is from: Tonka C And F Boomer's Flippin' Fire Rescue (Toy)
We were so excited to give this to our 2 yesr old for his birthday. When he opened it, the truck motor was broken.

5.0 out of 5 stars More fun with Chuck's friends, November 28, 2013
This review is from: Tonka C And F Boomer's Flippin' Fire Rescue (Toy)
My kid is a Chuck fan. The toy is robust and the set can be attached with the others and have them together (Chuck and the rest of the crew), and follow through the book story, I enjoyed seeing my son plaing. He liked them a lot.

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 stars, February 11, 2013
This review is from: Tonka C And F Boomer's Flippin' Fire Rescue (Toy)
the kids at my day care love to play with this chuck the truck set we have a few more sets also

5.0 out of 5 stars Simple and fun, August 16, 2012
This review is from: Tonka C And F Boomer's Flippin' Fire Rescue (Toy)
My son has all these things. We also have the little book about Boomer's Flippin Fire Rescue ...my son made me read it to him every night for about 2 weeks straight...