Automotive Deals Summer Reading Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon October 8, 2005
This is an excellent toy. It has the expected Tonka quality associated with it. It is sturdy and has put up with a lot of use in my house hold with very little wear shown.

If you like toys that are quiet, foster creative play and encourage exploration of the world around you- this is a great toy for that.

Enjoy. Well Worth the money.
on June 20, 2004
My son who is 12 months old has this truck at my mom's house. It is made of plastic, but yet strong to hold up to a rowdy little 12 month old boy. It is small and light enough that he can push it across the floor, yet big enought that grownups don't step on it. Once again this is a great toy!!
on August 31, 2005
My son got this for his first birthday and so far loves it. He likes to roll it on the couch and open and close the dump bed. It's small enough he can handle and big enough without pieces that come off that he can maneuver. It's durable enough that it doesn't come apart when it's dropped.
on September 29, 2005
This is a lovely little truck and although I was initially disappointed that the truck wasn't bigger, my daughter (20 months) doesn't seem to mind at all! Another advantage of it's small size is that it easily fits into a suitcase/stroller for easy travel/playground fun.
on November 18, 2004
I bought this dump truck for my 1 year old nephew late last year. He loves it - it is one of his favorites, if not the "favorite" (other than his bunny!) One year later, he still uses (and abuses) it daily and it has held up to all of the torture. No better value for the price.
on March 20, 2005
My 3 year old son got one of these for his birthday 2 year ago and he loves it. He also has a 2, 7 and 11 year old brother who also finds this toy amusing and the toy still has all of its parts, I wish everyone made their products as durable as Tonka and it the toy was gonna break my kids could do it. If you are sick of your kids breaking their trucks, get them this one. I was thrilled when we got 2 more for Christmas, now there is one for everyone.
on July 8, 2005
We bought this truck for our son for his first birthday. Now he is almost three and this truck is still going strong! This is his favorite and goes everywhere with him and boy does it have the miles on it. It has even survived the dogs. We are planning on getting a second for his third birthday--can't have enough good trucks! Don't pass this one up.
on February 6, 2009
This truck was A LOT smaller than I thought it was going to be. It is good for 1-2 year old but any older than that might get board with it.
on December 29, 2015
good
on August 22, 2005
This is my truck of choice to replace finicky and delicate Hall's carriages in Physics classes. It needs a sheet metal screw to keep the bin from dumping, and screw eyes front and back for pull strings, but it is as robust as one could wish, colorful, humerous, and pedagogically accurate. Newton's Laws apply to trucks, after all.