Automotive Deals Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

on November 7, 2015
When I opened the shipping carton I could see that this product had been already opened -- the display box was ripped (later when I went back through the vendor's pictures I found a photo showing the tear. It was the fifth of six photos. Shame on me that I didn't look at all the pictures of the container But in my defense the seller did not alert a potential buyer that this product had apparently been returned by someone else. There were other pieces of tape to repair the display box. Next, I noticed the Fire Engine was not fully attached to the display box -- 3 of the 4 "tie-downs" were unattached and were laying in the display box. Also, 3 of the 4 holes in the display box that were there to secure the Fire Engine to the display box were torn and very frayed -- more indications that this "new" product apparently had been returned by someone else. I wasn't happy at this point and there was more: Next, I looked for the Bonus! Sticker that was supposed to be included. Not there. And then the topper: When I tried the Lights and Sounds they didn't work. I opened the battery case to see if there were batteries. They were in place. I didn't bother to test them at this point to see if the batteries were dead or the actual lights and sounds didn't work. I just packed it up and returned it.
on November 15, 2014
Definitely not the Tonka truck I grew up with. For the price, we were pretty disappointed with the quality of the product we received. It's cheap and plastic, but my son likes it. How long it will last is a whole other story. The ladder broke within a minute of use. We expected it would probably come off, but not as fast as all that.
Also, we thought the headline of a "bonus sticker inside!" Was pretty funny; there is a half inch by 2 inch black sticker that says Tonka on it. Not at all as exciting as the package makes it seem.
All in all, we were disappointed and we will be trying anther brand of truck for our sons next truck gift.
on February 4, 2014
My 3 1/2 yr. old grandson loves this truck we gave him for Christmas. We love it because it's not too noisy like some other trucks I've experienced. It's a great gift for any youngster who loves trucks of any kind.
on January 17, 2014
Not the built-like-a-tank Tonka's that we grew up with, but still a nice item. Cool lights and sirens that kids will love, and unlike some other trucks, this has no small parts so it's suitable for young children too.
on September 6, 2013
My three yr old grandson just loves this truck. I knew he would because my son got many years of enjoyment out of the same brand fire truck 30 + yrs ago.

Wonderful experience. I will be ordering from this seller again. I highly recommend Funrise! Fran W - Ohio
on September 30, 2015
Great truck ! My 3 yr. old grandson loved it! But his parents wanted to know where the battery pack was located! Loud sirens !!!! They thought it was cute but wished it had an off switch!
on January 19, 2013
It arrived on time in fact a few days earlier...everything worked and my grandson could not be happier. Priced right for the product..I would definantly recomend.
on January 14, 2015
Bit small and not the same tough metal construction like we had as kids. In the end its how happy my grandson was with it and he loved it. Would purchase again.
on March 6, 2014
I gave this Tonka Light and Sound Fire Engine as a gift for Christmas and the recipent loves it. The sounds and lights really hit it off with the little guy.
on January 21, 2013
Christmas gift for grandson...he loved it. I would recommend it to anyone. Lights and sounds and action...what more could a little boy ask for?