Amazon best selling author, Tony Acree,likes putting characters in situations they think they will never survive, and find out if they're right. He lives near Louisville, Kentucky with his wife, twin daughters, two female dogs, a female cat, and says the way the goldfish looks at him, he's sure she's female, too.
10 Fun Facts
1. I was once Fair Bear, the mascot for the Kentucky State Fair.
2. I run a concierge service near Louisville, Kentucky.
3. My favorite sports teams are the Cincinnati Reds, Kentucky Wildcat basketball and football teams, and the Cincinnati Bengals.
4. I wrote poems for $.50 each in school, for friends, to pay for extra pizza on Fridays.
5. I am afraid of bees. Big dogs? Snakes? Spiders? Not a problem. But bees? Put a honey bee near me and watch me scream and run away.
6. I owned every Barry Manilow album, and could still get a date.
7. I didn't have children until I was forty years old.
8. My wife has to give me an uncontested divorce if Stana Katic ever says she wants me. She chose Heath Ledger. Ouch.
9. I write scary books, but won't watch scary movies.
10. If I could come back as anyone I choose, I'd be Cary Grant.
His first novel, the Amazon #1 Best Seller, The Hand of God, is from Hydra Publications. Visit his website at Tonyacree.com. Follow him on Twitter @TonyAcree and you can email him at Tonyacree@Gmail.com.