4.0 out of 5 stars Good skating game
I'm not an elite player, but it is a pretty cool game. I usually play a couple of hours after work. If you are the consumate gamer, I heard you can run through it pretty quick.

Published on June 3, 2010 by Duan Carter

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright
I like Tony Hawk pro skater better, this is a lil complicated, I still recommend it for those don't mind to keep hurting their fingers just to complete challenging moves.
Published on December 23, 2012 by Hopeful2k14

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good skating game, June 3, 2010
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 (Video Game)

So I would recommend it to someone that is the moonlight gamer, get in from work, grab a beer and just skate! I like how you can decide on what direction you want skater to go. Pro, Park Builder, Street or whatever, it can keep you busy!

3.0 out of 5 stars It's alright, December 23, 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony Hawk's Proving Ground, January 13, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This game offers endless fun for the skateboarding/video game junkie. The graphics are clear and detailed and options for editing skaters, outfits, boards, etc. are extremely detailed. A great game even for a non-skater.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome Game!, February 16, 2008
This review is from: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
The game is awesome. Only thing is it is tough for young children to figure out the tricks. They still enjoy just freskating around. My boys are 5 and 6.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sick game!, October 16, 2007
This review is from: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
What can I say, i grew up in Philly and the environment is extremely detailed and realistic. graphics are sick, of course so is everything on xbox 360... i really like how u can make your own videos and compete online, since none of my friends are nearly as good as me at this game! new tricks are pretty cool, always an improvement. soundtrack is decent, although i am looking to download some better songs off Live and plug them into the game. speaking of songs, the guitar hero demo is pretty sweet as well.

great gameplay and physics, realistic environments and cool new features. overall A+ from me!

4.0 out of 5 stars It was worth the $15 I spent new from Amazon, Would not spend more on it though, March 30, 2009
= Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
If you know tony hawk then you know that he is a sellout and releases TH brand games piratically every year, he changed the direction in this game. There are a lot of skate videos in it and you can choose what kind of skater you want to be. The game does not have a lot of goals, the character creator is really limited and the load time is appalling at times. It is worth the $15 new price even though amazon is sold out of them now and the next best price new is like $24. If you like TH games and you can get this for $15 then I would recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars this game is awesome!!!!!!, May 28, 2009
A Kid's Review
This review is from: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
this game had me playing for hours on end. It doesn't even need the t rating. It was fun, entertaining, and had a great story line. An imersive story line, one time I played for an hour and didn't even know it. A very long story, if you combine the time I was playing it would have been playing for days and I don't even know if I'm half way done,but a great game.

4.0 out of 5 stars REVIEW, June 18, 2014
This review is from: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I DONT REALLY PLAY IT BUT ITS A PRETTY GOOD GAME, IM NOT REALLY INTO SKATING GAMES BUT THIS ONE IS OKAY

THANKS FOR YOUR TIME

1.0 out of 5 stars would not buy again, May 1, 2014
This review is from: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
I bought this game and Skate 3 at the same time. I played this for about an hour, and then tried Skate 3. I have never played Tony Hawk's Proving Ground since. It is so much worse than Skate 3. And not realistic at all - how many skateboards can ride over curbs?. Get Skate 3 instead.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game!..Great price!, August 28, 2008
This review is from: Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 (Video Game)
This game is really good, the only bad thing i found is that you can do the missions in any order, but thats not a huge thing..The game is great .. and i recommend it to everyone..It also feels like if you were skating for real..i was amazed!.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360
Tony Hawk's Proving Ground - Xbox 360 by Activision Inc. (Xbox 360)
$54.82