5.0 out of 5 stars Tony Lama Men's Shoulder CT2032 Cowboy Boot
Theses boots are everything they are advertised to be . After I placed my order
I received them in the time they said I would . Unfortunately for me , because I'm a diabetic , I realized I could no longer wear shoes of this type and had to return them .
I would highly recommend these boots to anyone that enjoys wearing cowboy boots.
Published 12 months ago by Ron Riffe

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots, but...
Boots were beautiful, but they run small...way small. My husband wears a 9 EE and could not get his foot in it. They appeared to be made well, just run small or were miss labeled. Customer service was great, easy to return.
Published 23 months ago by SW

3.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots, but..., January 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Tony Lama Men's Shoulder CT2032 Cowboy Boot, December 9, 2013
Theses boots are everything they are advertised to be . After I placed my order

5.0 out of 5 stars Best boots around, August 17, 2014
Wonderful pair of boots. The craftsmanship is fantastic. The care in regards to the stitching can not be matched. Tony Lama is true quality in boots, certainly worth the money as the boots will wear for a long time of daily use. The inside cushion is soft and supportive of the foot. The quality of the leather is top-rate.

The only item to keep in mind is that the boot is a bit more wide than regular shoes. I have small feet for my height but have a bit wide feet (I am just under a size 10 and a size 9 1/2 is usually a bit small - I am 6 feet 3 inches, but I usually do need wide sized shoes) the pair I bought was wide and a bit wide even for me, the regular size is the perfect fit for me in Tony Lama when with most shoes I need the wide.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, January 11, 2014
I haven't owned cowboy boots in years. After looking at them for quite some time I ordered a pair when Amazon offered 20% off, free shipping and free returns. After ordering and returning a size 13 I ordered these Tony Lama boots in a 14D and they seem to fit like cowboy boots are supposed to fit. I haven't worn them very much yet but I really like the quality of the boots and the fact that they are made in the USA!

5.0 out of 5 stars U S Made!!, April 28, 2014
To all the cowboys out there China Can't make boots! This is a Quality U S made boot. It looks like quality and wears like quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these boots!, September 4, 2013
These boots fit perfectly! I ordered the same size as I normally wear in shoes. I love the look and feel and would definitely recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid value, May 14, 2014
Tony Llama makes a solid pair of boots. This is my second pair. The first pair lasted about 7 years of daily wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars loose at the heel, October 14, 2014
A lovely boot in design but Ive struggled with it being loose around the back of the ankle and just above it. So, even though I've put in extra soles, which tighten the fitting nicely around front of my foot, when I walk there's a sloppyness/looseness as my heel rises up and down. Its not held snuggly in place. I douby if I could run even a few steps in these boots as they are. So evening or town wear. I haven't found this with the Nocona Boots I've bought recently, which are a perfect fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boots!, November 18, 2014
Tried these on in person at a local boot store that wanted about $80 more than I was able to get them on sale from Amazon. Boots fit great. The ball of the foot area and vamp are not too wide or narrow. The shaft around the calfs are very deeply cut and very large. There is plenty of room and the boots look great. The stitching around the boot pull tabs was scratchy and I used a lighter to melt the rough edges; problem solved. These are made in America with tough boot leather.

5.0 out of 5 stars Look and feel great on your feet, September 10, 2014
A nice snug fit that gives you that "pop" as you press your feet into the boots but feels just right with your feet seated into them. The tops allow your ankles to move about without flexing the boot top too much. For such a rough/tough boot they look very nice and are very comfortable standing and moving about. I normally wear a size 10 D in both shoes and boots, lace-up or slip-into, and these are true to size. I wear them with hiking socks.

Tony Lama Boots Men's Shoulder CT2032 Boot