Professional restaurant supplies BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on December 25, 2013
These boots are tight for a 9ee- especially since some sources say you should order a 1/2 size smaller. My normal shoes ar 9d or 9w. I will return and am disappointed there is not a 91/2 ee available. The boots look very good. Stitching 4 pieces of ostrich together actually differentiates the boots
on January 3, 2014
I ordered the same size as 3 pairs of Tony Lama boots that I already owned and these were so narrow that I couldn't even get them on my foot. They are really good looking however.
on January 31, 2014
This was my husbands Christmas gift and he is very pleased with the comfort and style of the boot. He has worn boots since he was a child. CJ
on December 25, 2013
Boots fit husband perfectly, the style isn't something he would normally buy but he thinks they're great and would buy this brand in the future.
on December 31, 2013
2E width fits well, sizing was accurate. Boots arrived in perfect condition, no manufacturing defects. Very comfortable, has a cushioned insole. They have a very polished look and can be worn for both casual and more formal/dressy occasions. Very happy with the look and feel of these boots.
on July 27, 2014
its fits slightly small. you have to break it in. when going up one size you can get your foot in easily but I think this boot will stretch. the EE size if you normally wear a D width does make it easier to fit into but then the shaft and the heel is too loose.

at first I could not fit into the D width (normal size for me 8.5) but I was able to work my foot in and after a few times it became easier. I know after wearing it a few times it will stretch nicely to fit. I could go with thinner socks for 1st few times.

but the 8.5 EE i was able to get into much easier but felt it wasnt a good fit in the heel and the shaft of the boot seemed bigger that it looked not fitted.

The size 9 EE was too big in both directions. the Size 9 was like the 8.5EE and easier to put on but instead of wide it was just slightly long. again I think after wearing it would be too lose after it broke in.

I also noticed that the smoothness (the ability to see the quill bumps) varied quite a bit from boot to boot. some the main boot was mostly smooth with very little other then the toe and the heel (and again that varied). one of them came with easy to see quill marks all around. but that was not the size for me.

overall this boot is about 1/4 size smaller in width then other boots from major mfg. so if you are close to a EE width then you will probably need to order the EE width. if you are exact D width then it will be a tight fit.
on January 20, 2014
these are beautiful boots and they appeared to look well made; However, my husband told me the wrong size and I had to return them
on August 16, 2015
Four part Ostrich Promo boots are ok. The right boot has a bump near the toe, I guess Ostrich hide is not totally uniform. Did not want to return since it is not that noticeable. Size is 91/2 ee, I normally wear 9ee. Wanted them a bit larger, if they stretch much then I can wear thicker socks. Surprised that Tony Lama is now owned by Justin Boots, but that's ok. Bottom line not a bad boot, but my other 10 year old Tony Lama boots are better construction, particularly in the arch. Soles at the arch are completely flat as opposed to the rounded sole in the arch of prior Tony Lama boots. For the $94 promo price, cant't complain too much. I only wear my boots when I go out to dinner dances, not for work(retired).
on October 9, 2015
Bought 2 pairs to compare sizes. One fit but I decided to go with something else. They were a little small but no real problems I guess, I just wasn't happy with them in general. Lots of other people feel differently though, give them a shot, they were a great price and you may love them.
on December 17, 2014
These are just what my mom wanted for Dad for Christmas! We ordered another pair of TONY LAMA. but she felt were too plain. These are amazing! Cannot comment on fit, as they are a gift however, if they are not true to size, I will update this after the holidays! Grreat buy & would buy again!

See 1 answered question