5.0 out of 5 stars Boot fit for a king
I bought this boot for my husband and all I can say is he is so happy that he wants to keep the boot on even when he goes to bed. It fits true to size and the more you walk in it the better it molds to your foot.
This boot looks so good and rich in color. I love looking at it as much as he enjoy wearing it.
Published 14 months ago by Randy Brown

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but the ad was a two-tone boot - not satisfied
The ad for this boot was a two-tone color scheme. The boot I received was one color. Therefore, I returned them because they were not what I ordered. Someone needs to assure quality assurance in ad placement on the Amazon web page. I guess it's the vendor's responsibility.
Published 10 months ago by BRC

5.0 out of 5 stars Boot fit for a king, November 26, 2013
Randy Brown (Forest, VA, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Tony Lama Boots Men's Vintage Ostrich 8965 Western Boot (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful boots, December 28, 2012
Great boots. Very comfortable. The toe can be a little tight if you have big feet. Heel can be a little high if you wear for super extended period. But Ostrich leather is perfect and cleans well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great boot, June 6, 2014
The fit is good. The quality is what was expected. I have wore Tony Lama boots for 40 years, they are great!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great all around Full Quill Ostrich boots, February 17, 2014
I had been wanting an "All purpose" pair of Full quill ostrich boots for quite a while. I researched many options and settled on these. The Tony Lama name has a great reputation (this is the first pair of Tony Lamas I have owned) and they are a great fitting boot. I have somewhat narrow feet and these fit great. I wore them for a 4 day long trade show on my feet for around 10+ hours per day and they were very comfortable. Amazon had a GREAT price on them as well!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, October 17, 2014
arplnfxr (Shawnee, OK USA) - See all my reviews
Got these fast, great fit, great price, so soft, easy on, fit like boot should, slight slip in heel as expected, the way it's supposed to fit. Wore 10 hours the next day, feet felt fine. Nice looking boot, got compliments. Can't beat Tony Lama! Couldn't pass on the price I found here on Amazon! Recommended!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots but the ad was a two-tone boot - not satisfied, April 3, 2014
BRC (Orlando, FL) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Lamas!, January 25, 2015
Great boots! I've had them a couple of years now and they're holding up well. I did have a problem w/the inside heel leather peeling back on one boot but I took it to the local Red Wing store and they fixed it w/no problem. I didn't buy them online...shopped two different local stores but the minute I saw these, I knew I'd found what I was looking for. I'd wanted full quill Ostrich for a few years but was content w/my 20 year old cowhide Tony's that were still kicking. When I finally wore through the sole threads on the old boots, I went shopping. Because of the softness of the Ostrich, these boots are considerably more comfortable for longer periods of time. The fit was a little snug out of the box but I expected they would wear in...and they did. They are a little more narrow in the throat but fit like a glove with minimal heel slippage. Unlike my old boots, I have to use a boot jack with these. It may be worth mentioning that I tried on the same boots in two different colors and one pair fit considerably better than the other. I have the Chocolate color and have received more compliments on these boots than anything I've ever worn. Highly recommend!

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality and low prices!, October 16, 2014
I have another pair of Tony Lama boots black that I've had for 15 years and there awesome. I have had them resold 7 times and I still wear them to this day. The new Tony Lama boots I got fit exactly like the other ones, they're awesome. I'll tell you I was really reluctant to buy anything offline because I wouldn't get to look at it first. I made the right choice, I got the boots a day earlier than they said they would and I saved over a hundred dollars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice boots!, June 24, 2014
I had 3 compliments on my new boots the first time I wore them.

I wish i had ordered my normal shoe size.
I really like my ostrich boots

4.0 out of 5 stars Best Looking Boot Out There!, January 20, 2014
The only complaint that I have for this boot is that I thought that the toe was a little more rounded and not as pointy and that is only going by the pictures. All else about the boot is perfect and hopefully they will grow on me!!!

Tony Lama Boots Men's Vintage Ostrich 8965 Western Boot