Stalked Someone's Watching 4 Seasons 2011
Amazon Instant Video
1. Nowhere to Run After three years of emotional abuse, 28 year old Peggy Klinke breaks it off with boyfriend Patrick Kennedy. When Patrick begins watching Peggy's every move, police offer little to no help, leaving Peggy to take matters into her own hands.
2. Neighborhood Watch When "Mary" moves to a quiet DC suburb she finds a new best friend in her next-door neighbor Jane. But before long it's clear that there's something strange about Jane. Uncomfortable, Mary tries to distance herself but Jane won't be stopped.
3. Too Close to Home When single mother of two, Harvette Williams, gives her business card to Kevin Gary, she has no idea that she's inviting an obsessive stalker into her life. Dr. Michelle Ward looks at what happens when a harmless crush turns into a dangerous obsession.
4. Behind the Shield Police officer Amy Johnson is happily married to Dustin Hall for four years when in the blink of an eye, he becomes a different man. As a cop, Amy is convinced she can handle it on her own until Dustin finally goes too far.
5. Dangerous Games Single mother Karen Welch gets a mysterious call on Christmas Eve. At first, she thinks nothing of it, but before long, she's getting dozens of hang-up calls every day. Follow Dr. Michelle Ward through this shocking game of cat and mouse.
6. Teenage Obsession In 1996, outgoing Cameron Wallace meets shy Ryan Clutter in a high school art class. The two are only acquaintances but Ryan soon becomes obsessed with her. And little does she know that Ryan will stalk her for the next ten years.
|Starring||Dale Brown, Lisa Gorcyca|
|Supporting actors||Mark Anthony Hackett, Celeste McDuffie, Dorothy Meyers, Daryl Palmer, Harvette Williams|
|Executive Producer||Scott Engel|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
Your watching and you can't hardly believe how their being stalked and some for many years..it make you think why it keeps on happening why there are some times nothing can be... Read morePublished 5 months ago by anne reeves
I just for some reason like watching these shows. I wish there were newer episodes on prime though I have seen all of these.Published 5 months ago by Rodney.
Stalked: Someone's Watching is a documentary "true crime" program produced by the Investigation Discovery network. Read morePublished 10 months ago by trebe
I thought this was a series of movies not the actual show. This was a mistake, I was expecting a movie. Read morePublished 12 months ago by Rating My Best Pick
I watched this out of boredom. It was enough to keep my mind occupied. Story lines were pretty good. Would watch againPublished 12 months ago by Me
I love this show, but 4 stars because of the pyschologist's huge mole disgusts me. She should invest in its removal.Published 14 months ago by E