Automotive Holiday Deals Books Gift Guide Books Gift Guide Shop Men's Athletic Shoes Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Prime Music Sweepstakes egg_2015 All-New Amazon Fire TV Grooming Deals Gifts for Her Amazon Gift Card Offer cm15 cm15 cm15 $30 Off Amazon Echo $30 Off Fire HD 6 Kindle Cyber Monday Deals Cyber Monday Video Game Deals Shop Now HTL

Color: Sun BunnySize: 0.33-OunceChange
Price:$30.00 - $6,030.47

I've always wanted to try bronzer, but have always been nervous about looking odd or orange since I'm very pale. (For reference, I'm NW20 in MAC foundation.) Since summer is approaching, I figured that this would be the year to overcome my anxiety and try a bronzer. I had looked at a few different ones online, but decided to go with this Too Faced one for several reasons: it had gotten good reviews on other websites, it was supposedly sheer, and it also wasn't supposed to be orange. I concur with all those things! This is a lovely bronzer, and yesterday (the first day I wore it) I got several compliments on how "nice" I looked.

Another nice aspect of this product is that it applies as a cream. I had been worried that it would be difficult to use for that reason, but was drawn to the idea of a cream bronzer since powder blushes tend to look dry on my almost-40 skin. This bronzer is easy to apply, and the tiny brush that is located in the bottom of the pot is super soft and makes it easy to use. It's also very sheer, which made it a bit less scary to use for a bronzer novice like me. The sheerness just imparts a nice, glowy look, and you can definitely add more layers to achieve a darker look.

One of the only negatives is that the directions that come with this are very general and vague, and they don't provide good recommendations on how to use it. I watched some videos on-line, however, and several suggested that you apply bronzer in a C- or S-shape -- starting at your temple, moving to the hollow of your cheek, and then swooping down towards your chin. They also recommended adding a swipe across your forehead, the length of your nose, your chin, and your neck and chest area -- all the places where the sun would naturally hit. Doing so seems to produce the most natural look.

Overall, I really like this! You only need a small amount, so I can see this lasting a really long time, and it also has the loveliest pina colada scent to it. If you're a bronzer newbie like me, I'd definitely recommend this product.
on September 6, 2011
I was looking for a new bronzer to try and was encouraged by other reviewers commenting on their pale skin and noting that this bronzer worked for them...I'm pretty pale, and even with my current summer tan this bronzer is way too dark if I put it on the way I put on my last bronzer (Physicians Formula for medium skin tones). It looks blotchy against my skin unless I put it on really lightly and try to just hit the lighter side of the compact with my applicator brush. It does look really fantastic applied more like eyeshadow to my eyelids. Good product but not for the pale skinned :)
on November 16, 2011
Too Faced does it again with Aqua Bunny Bronzer. It gives you a beautiful glow, not a carroty sheen. It's water resistant - I've found it to hold up under the stress tests of sweat, saltwater, and the hot tub. It smooths on as creme and turns to powder without any weird streaks or smudges. I really couldn't do with out it.
on July 30, 2012
My bronzer arrived intact and on time. I recently colored my hair dark and the pinkish blush I was using looked wrong with the new hair. This one has a nice balance of bronze and blush with a dash of shimmer. A little goes a long way - I accidently went overboard day 1 and didn't notice until I got out in the daylight. So, just FYI, a little dab 'ill do ya.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon October 7, 2012
I have bought many bronzers in my extensive makeup history and this one has been the best by far! I have had more expensive ones and cheaper ones(Neutrogena, Shalimar, Borghese, etc). Currently I have pale skin and blond hair and their Pink Leopard Bronzer is the best one for my skin tone. I thought it would be too dark just by glancing at it, but I've discovered that it's even lighter than the lightest one that Neutrogena makes. It has nice pigments within it so, it lasts a long time(a little bit will do). I use mine daily and it has lasted for 6 months. I use it for both contouring/shadowing and blush and it works great! It seems to have a more frosted appearance in the compact, but I've never had that "glitter" appearance on my face, unlike some other brands. It's color is flexible enough to work well even when I more tan. If you have a darker complexion I would think you would be happiest with their Peach Leopard version. Their compact travel size is nice too if you travel a lot (very lightweight in it's cardboard packaging), but it doesn't stay closed well outside of the box it comes in. So if you want one for your purse and don't plan on keeping it in a cosmetic bag I would buy this full size instead. I am a fan for life!
on May 9, 2012
Great bronzer for fair complexions! I usually try a new bronzer each time I purchase, but I got a second round of this. It goes on evenly and can be layered without making you look orange.
on April 29, 2011
This product smells amazing. I was getting tired of bronzers with sparkles. I can use my E.L.F. blush brush to contour and I have a faux sunkissed looked. (I'm Revlon 110 - Ivory Fair)

I have had it for month and I wear makeup 5 days a week and... I can still see the pressed powder pattern when you first opened it (on the surface of the power).

With this type of matte bronzer a LITTLE goes a long way. For the really fair folks, like myself, you may end up looking dirty if you don't tap off excess or blow the excess off the brush.
on August 11, 2012
This is the best bronzer I've purchased to date. While, I usually get it from Sephora; I noticed a vendor was selling it on amazon and purchased it (because I was running low and didn't want to go to the mall).

This bronzer provides a great glow without giving an overshimmery-heavy-kinda look. For my complexion (I am lightskinned), this bronzer is the best. I will continuously repurchase while praying this product is never discontinued.
on January 25, 2013
I have been searching high and low for the "perfect" bronzer. I can't stand matte powders because they just end up looking cakey. All the liquids I come across make me look like a damn vampire out of Twilight with all the shimmer. I don't know why it's so hard to find a cream/liquid bronzer without shimmer. Anyway, this stuff is great. It gives me just the right amount of bronze and is definitely buildable. And because it's water proof it lasts all day and doesn't come off with sweat which is so great. I love that it's very sheer so it doesn't look cakey, but I still look glowy without being totally sparkly. Great product.
on February 11, 2012
Love love love this product. Often cannot be found in stores. Too Faced has many bronzers, but this one has no shimmer, no sparkle, I'm 45 and I sparkle on my own HA. Anyway the added cocoa smell is amazing! I live in the Midwest and use it year round, sparingly of course.