Too Faced Cosmetics, Natural Eye, Neutral Eye Shadow Collection, 0.39 Ounce Net Wt.
- Does not include Applicator/brush and drawer
- Step-by-Step Instructions; Three easy to follow “how-to” cards transform you into a professional Hollywood makeup artist by teaching you everything you need to know to create the “perfect” Natural Eye for any occasion
- Versatile; Work or the red carpet your peepers will never be hum-drum with these gorgeous, neutral combinations
- Portable; Whether youre commuting to work, driving the carpool or jet-setting around the world, our perfectly portable palette of must-have neutrals is always within reach
- Rich Pigments; Our exclusive true color, pure pigmented eye shadow formula is a Hollywood legend!
- Blendable Our luxurious, silky smooth formula blends effortlessly every time for an airbrushed effect
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
new in a box
Matte Eye Shadow: Talc, Ethylene/Acrylic Acid Copolymer, Cetearyl Isononanoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methicone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499). Pearl Eye Shadow: Talc, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Zinc Stearate, Kaolin, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Methylparaben, Silica, Propylparaben, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Carmine (CI 75470), Manganese Violet (CI 77742), Iron Oxides (CI 7
Blend eyeshadow on crease and eyelid to create a day or night look. See individual card instructions for tips and tricks.
Top Customer Reviews
-If you are very fair I wouldn't recommend this set. I think the colors would be too dark, too bronze, and come off too brassy/gold. The first two lines of colors might be ok, especially the first set. But the last line of colors I doubt you could wear. For those fair, I would instead recommend Too Faced Naked Eye collection, they aren't as brown.
-Last line of colors is pretty sparkly. If you are like me and like sparkle you'll like it, but if you want something subtle you might not like it.
-The how-to look cards are hard to get out of the box, I leave mine partially out to make it easier.
-The makeup brush that comes with the set is cheap and useless. You'll need a proper crease brush and a smudge brush to get the look just right
But in general I still gave this 4/5 stars because I really do love Too Faced products.
|Length: 0:41 Mins|
m Africa American and the neutral palette looked good on me also.
I wasn't sure about this product until I tested it at Sephora, but now I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and put this on!
And FYI- I paid $28 for this, which I thought was reasonable. Today I see sellers trying to get $50 for it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This is the best eye shadow out there. The product is so good you don't have to use a lot therefore you don't have to buy often. Read morePublished 5 months ago by DS
Great colors that stay on all day. I am very pleased with this purchase. I will never go back to pharmacy makeup again!Published 5 months ago by amazonmom
LOVE IT! GORGEOUS COLORS 😍. Worth the price & fast shipping.Published 6 months ago by Ileana Rivera
I'm interested in buying this, but I am a bit confused. The title says "natural eyes pallete" but the picture shows colors from the "natural matte palette" I'm... Read morePublished 11 months ago by Marina