4.0 out of 5 stars Nice packaging with some great colors!
Published on September 8, 2008 by Alien21xx

1.0 out of 5 stars Smh
Too much glitter I hate it iuse as a eye shadow smh DO NOT BUY THIS IF YOU DON'T WANT GLITTER
Published 19 months ago by Kiarahh

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice packaging with some great colors!, September 8, 2008
This review is from: Too Faced Too Faced The Bronzed and the Beautiful (Misc.)
I don't think I've ever gone wrong with products purchased from Too Faced and this is really no exception. All three bronzers are great, awesome colors: Snow Bunny and Leopard bronzers are even good for wearing as blushes and give a nice candlelit glow to my face. Beach Bunny (is that correct? gosh, I can't remember, it's the darkest shade) is great for contouring and for giving color to my face during the rainy day blues we're having here in Singapore.

Also, the kabuki in this compact = love! I love it so much, I'm buying the full sized retractable kabuki.

I'm only taking away one star because, while I love the packaging, it's a little heavy to tote around for touch-ups. Other than that, go go go buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Highly recommended!, November 24, 2010
This review is from: Too Faced Too Faced The Bronzed and the Beautiful (Misc.)
this is a great bronzer palette! includes Too Faced 3 best selling bronzers with a free mini kabuki brush. The packaging is cute. The colors are very pretty and blends well when applying, this is a good value hence the price of this palette almost equals to the price of 1 full size bronzer. It's a nice value to own all 3.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Bronzer!, June 7, 2009
This is a great bronzer set. I purchased one for myself, and then went on and purchased three more for my daughters for gifts. The colors are great, and the brush is so soft. This is a really good purchase!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Smh, February 13, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE LOVE LOVE, March 26, 2012
This review is from: Too Faced Too Faced The Bronzed and the Beautiful (Misc.)
My boyfriend's mom uses this and I would always use a little bit when I got ready at her house but I wanted my own... She said she got it for about $35 at sephora so I went and they didn't have it! They said it was a summer product and there was another one in its place. The other one did not come with 3 pallettes and a brush though! So I went home, found it on Amazon and bought it right away. I believe with shipping it was just over $30. I received it in about a week (less time than estimated ship date) This product is awesome for contouring or just getting a subtle glow... and I'm pale and very picky about my bronzers. I use all of the 3 colors. I love the brush... Watch a video on how to contour your cheekbones and dont forget to blend after you apply the make up... Kandee Johnson has some great videos on youtune I would recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars A wonderful product!, July 26, 2011
This review is from: Too Faced Too Faced The Bronzed and the Beautiful (Misc.)
I received this as a gift and absolutely love it! It goes on nice and stays on. It has a great selection of colors - "snow bunny" for winter complexion, "sun bunny" for summer complexion, and "Pink leopard" for evening make up. Also comes in a beautiful package which holds up well to being toted around in a cosmetic bag, traveling, etc. You can't go wrong with this one. It is all you need!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great product, July 25, 2011
This review is from: Too Faced Too Faced The Bronzed and the Beautiful (Misc.)
Love this product combo! I use it not only as a bronzer but as eyeshadow or just to apply to the apples of my cheeks for a "flushed" look. Ladies you can be creative with this one. P.S. you may want to use a light hand with the bronzer. I apply it to the brush and then sweep it once on my hand before applying it to my face.