|Item Weight||3.2 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||11.8 x 1.9 x 1.9 inches|
|Item model number||M44418N|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
IRWIN Tools Marples Woodworking Chisel, 1/8-inch (3mm) (M44418N)
|Price:||$6.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$2.97 (31%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Long blade and slim, contoured polypropylene handle provides increased leverage for added control, precision, and comfort.
- High carbon solid-forged hardened steel blade for superior performance and maximum edge retention.
- These wood chisels are designed for use with a wooden mallet or the palm of the hand.
- IRWIN Tools Marples chisels have been the industry leader for woodworkers for nearly 200 years.
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
Update, while this particular chisel holds an edge decently, I've since purchased more of the same brand and they DO NOT hold an edge at all. You might get lucky but it's a gamble. Either way, with chisel this thin you rarely need a razor edge, just something thin enough to fit where other chisels can't.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Great tool! The price of this guy just about can't be beat, but it's still of good quality. The only thing I would change about it would be to add a strike plate on the back.Published 16 days ago by Steven
Seems to be made of decent steel though I'm a little leary of the plastic handle. It just feels light to me like it may be thin and hollow. (It says it has a lifetime guarantee). Read morePublished 1 month ago by David Anderson
Great Little Chisel, seems to hold an edge well but as it is an 1/8" chisel I haven't beaten it that much ;-). I would will probably buy more of these chisels as I have need. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Joe Faldet