|Item Weight||1.1 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||1.3 x 2.1 x 14.1 inches|
|Item model number||M4442N|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||Full Lifetime Guarantee - Each IRWIN hand tool is warranted to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the tool under normal wear and tear, except for damage caused by misuse or alteration.|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $0.99 shipping
+ $5.49 shipping
IRWIN Tools Marples Woodworking Chisel, 2-inch (51mm) (M4442N)
|Price:||$21.28 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.55 (3%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Long blade and slim, contoured polypropylene handle provides increased leverage for added control, precision, and comfort.
- High carbon solid-forged hardened steel blade for superior performance and maximum edge retention.
- These wood chisels are designed for use with a wooden mallet or the palm of the hand.
- IRWIN Tools Marples chisels have been the industry leader for woodworkers for nearly 200 years.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
This chisel is not machined or finished as nicely as my original Marples BlueChip and I do not expect it to perform as well. The handle shape is a big disappointment as I was very fond of the rounded rectangular handle cross section.
Will update comment on how it holds its edge later once I've done a bit more work with it, but right now i'll rate it 4 stars.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Helps fill out my six piece chisel set. Great addition to an Irwin Chisel SetPublished 11 months ago by Frank
I bought this to replace one that was stolen... This one is quite a bit longer than my original, but it is just as handy as its predecessor. Read morePublished on February 2, 2013 by Jeff D. Browne
This is a nice size chisel for large framing projects. Great price for the size and quality. See my review of the 1 1/2 version.Published on November 13, 2012 by Mary Ann Grove