|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||16.2 x 4.2 x 1 inches|
|California residents||Click here for Proposition 65 warning|
|Item model number||23012|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.10 shipping
+ $5.27 shipping
IRWIN Tools Tinner's Snip, Duckbill Blade, 12-inch (23012)
|Price:||$16.58 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$10.20 (38%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Irwin 212 Tinner Snip Cuts Straight And Tight Curves 12-3/4 In. (320 Mm)
- Irwin Tools
- Precision-ground edges on the blades ensure a tight grip on each cut for superior cutting quality.
- Hot drop-forged steel blades offer maximum strength.
- Double-dipped vinyl handles provide comfort.
- Duckbill (Trojan-pattern) snips cut curves and circles or shapes more easily, but are limited to thinner materials than flat snips.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
great tin snips they work very very well on lighter Gage tin. i havnt tried them on heavy Gage yet.Published 14 months ago by KRISTOPHER HARRIS
Not really a professional quality tool but should be fine for a home ownerPublished 19 months ago by Tin Man
There fine just not quite
the quality of the 20 yr old pair I used every day till they were left on the truck bumper dammit !